Thursday, February 7, 2019

Good Exists! Train Yourself To Discover It...

Sekiyado Castle and Mountain Fuji at sunset. Sekiyado Castle is a Japanese castle located in Noda, northwestern Chiba Prefecture, Japan. And Sekiyado Castle away from Mt. Fuji about 130 km

The other day I was at work. There was a challenging case to do. I had discussed with a colleague how to approach the case. I also requested their presence at the time of induction just for 'moral support'. That person got up and left to do their case because their surgeon arrived before mine did.

I would be on my own.

A penny suddenly appeared on the couch and fell to the floor.

It was heads up.

That's my sign from my guardian angel that things are going to be okay.

I had already asked Raphael and Ross to be present at the time I was taking the risk completely alone with my young patient. 

Everything went off without a problem. Even the difficult arterial line placement I was able to cannulate with ultrasound imaging in the O.R. 

A big part of the Veil is our inability to realize that Good Exists. 

Our angels are working constantly behind the scenes to give us 'coincidences' and 'opportunities' which are in complete and total alignment with our Life Purpose and our Spiritual Growth. 

One of the earliest ways I grew to learn to work with my spiritual guides is by the random appearance of a penny, or a feather, or a flower (cosmos), or a song or a series of numbers.

Good Exists.

You just have to train yourself to look for it.

The realm of Spirit is real, and it is helping YOU.






Aerial View of Malaga in the Evening, Spain. With a population of 569,130 in 2015, Malaga is the second-most populous city of Andalusia

You are an Emissary of Kindness!

This startled me while I was running errands, it was such a formal word my guides never used, it sounded important, so I actually wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

Remember my foray into the 'nest of darkness'? Well my errands were taking me back and forth to do business with the people I was working with yesterday.

I will admit my bias is a little slanted against people who work with lots of money, especially because of all the research I have been doing on TWDNHOBIAH.  Even though the loan officer's name is Angel, (this is a common name in Latin culture here in the area for the men), my defenses were UP and I didn't want to be in that sort of environment not at all not ever!

It was when I was returning papers requested to the receptionist Tiffany (she was surprised I remembered her by name) and leaving the office that I heard the message and I understood--when you vibration is set on a certain frequency, your guides are going to position you in certain places at times so you can be effective as you 'do your daily routine'. 

I also realized that we have been conditioned by the System to believe that Good does not exist. 

It does.

I learned yesterday, by going to where Spirit told me to go--by the new house just to go for a walk and pick up on the energy after dropping Anthony off at school--where the realtors are three doors down--that everyone has their struggles.  That people can be 'just business' and also 'full of heart'--for survival. I was welcomed into their home, offered coffee (I had my own Del Taco to go cup), and given a second tour of the home. Our hearts connected. My father worked at the school in the little town in Los Angeles where they are from! There have been too many coincidences...which the wife realtor believes 'there are no real coincidences, everything is either meant to be or not meant to be'.

She has spoken twice about 'that energy' of me.

She felt it when Anthony and I walked in the door at the showing.  A second time she mentioned it.

I smile because most of the time I am 'under cover' and people are clueless of the second/spirit life I lead besides my 'day job'. But they FEEL it sometimes. And every single time someone mentions it, either from my smile online where they get a hit of it, or at work,  they call it the same thing--'that energy!'

This couple had kept their word, and also, saved us almost twenty-five thousand dollars. We are friends. 

And everything is blessed.

I asked Ross, through my pendulum he created for me, for the final decision. He said yes. He added, 'never underestimate the value of joy'. That pendulum was in my pocket all day, strengthening me, and sustaining me.


People's nature is to be good. Train yourself to look for it, to uncover it, and to be willing to take the risk to be vulnerable.

With everyone.

You'll be pleasantly surprised.






We are at countdown day 130, and I'd like to finish with an update on mom. I can't think of a more reliable way to break down the Veil of Illusion that near the end of life. Both the one who is with limited time, and the one left behind, know that the end is near.

You take chances.

You say what you need to say.

You both realize that you can't change the situation, you are powerless to stop it.

You value what that person has done for you when perhaps earlier they may have annoyed you or something else...

Life is fragile.

I drove through bumper to bumper traffic for one hour to go spend time with mom. Once I arrived I was at the parking lot answering texts when I would have liked to have had a few extra minutes with mom.

I went in, and found her being taken for a walk. She only made it halfway down the hall. She likes to lay in bed. When she needed a rest, they put her in a wheelchair and we sat in the sun room. A bingo game was being played. Mom asked if they were playing for prizes or for money? I didn't think so. She said she wouldn't play unless there was something to win.

I smiled.

The people are old, and are permanent residents, and need something to do to make the time pleasant...so the workers organize things for them.

With my medical eye I realized that even the end of life still has value, and also, the care the people were getting was very good. Even though mom hates the food...

My phone had been blowing up with texts on vibrate, but I wanted to cherish the time with mom, so I ignored them. It wasn't until mom asked what the time was that I looked.

Jared couldn't pick up Anthony, did I have the day off?  It was car trouble.

It was the old familiar call of duty, the putting myself and my own needs aside, and leaving what I was doing to go and help. My heart sank. I had planned to be there until my friend Anita came to visit in the evening.

I said goodbye to mom, and helped to wheel her back to her room, because she had wanted to lie down. A nurse helped her transfer.

Back in the car, the tears flowed, and wouldn't stop flowing.  I wanted my mom. As a baby, my mother worked, I never had enough time with her. With school, my sisters stayed home and I went. I left for college at eighteen, and never came back.   I ached in my heart for the lost time, for my wounded child, for all the times I had to answer the call of duty--even if it was for my own son who I adore.

Everything happens for a reason.

Remember how yesterday I spoke with you and Ross about learning to heed the information from our intuition? There was a funny package in the mailbox, something unexpected. It looked foreign. I checked, and it was, it was from Portugal. I couldn't believe it. Along with the bills and the ads and the offers to get some frequent flyer credit card--was something good.

At the table when I opened it, I started bawling again. Someone had done something nice for me and Anthony and Ross!

There was a little donkey soap (I adore donkeys, my family had one back in the old country and loved her). There was honey. A cork pen (everyone knows the best cork comes from Portugal) with a fish on it (my honey's symbol, along with that VW bus...) and a note.

As I read the words of pure kindness, I started shaking and sobbing so loud that Anthony asked me from downstairs if I was all right? I couldn't answer, so he came up. I told him I had been having a really bad day, and this helped, so I was crying.

Once I calmed down,  the call came through. We had a loan. Anthony had been there the whole time. We heard everything.

Never underestimate the value of joy.

Ross had been communicating with Anthony on the whole thing, and it had been a little unnerving how Anthony knew the future and I was still afraid.

Remember the windows of opportunity, the braid of probabilities that weave through our lives, where the windows open and close?

When I went to get the mail, the creepy neighbor had been out there smoking. I had given thanks because he helped me to get off my butt and leave. I remembered the joy I felt when the For Sale sign went up in front of the house where they rent. The joy was short-lived, however. Later that week, a trusted neighbor and friend had seen their granddaughter casing our house, taking pictures inside with her mom's cell phone and showing it to her, and given us an alert that the family had a criminal record and breaks into the homes of their former neighbors.

Now the trusted neighbor will have a new park for her dog to play--Anthony is his boy! they are the best of friends!--as well as a place for the dog to stay if she ever needs someone to watch him.

There IS good in everything. Even the 'hard teachers' who are difficult.

Trust for the good.

Train yourself to look for it.

clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Ambassadors (that's his word, not mine)