Wednesday, February 13, 2019

It Makes Good Sense To Love Your Fears and To Love Yourself Even MORE

The Mill colonnade in Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) -- famous spa city in western Bohemia, very popular tourist destination in Czech Republic (famous for its hot springs

We are hurtling through space and time, careening energetically towards Ascension. Each of us must do 'the work' to get ourselves ready for what is next, Heaven on Earth.

It is a process, a journey, this preparation for Ascension.

And the 'work' we do, is one of those nagging things that no matter how many times people tell you you need to do it, you won't recognize it until you actually find yourself immersed in this 'work' process. Why is this so?  Because the 'work' is like throwing old weight off the side of a boat--old low vibration memories and lessons from this and possibly more incarnations--which are holding you back from the higher realms.

You don't choose to do this work. Your Higher Self and your You from before you were born are directing it, so to the 'you' who is walking the planet it may appear that things you thought you had 'worked through' or 'are over' are coming back again! And when these fears come up, you in essence, for a short time, must relive it--enough to acknowledge your feelings and emotions--then it will dissolve.

Many of these emotions are like knots in the fur of a beautiful dog or cat. They need to be gently released. It's not the animal's fault it got the knots, right? Neither is it your fault.

I've had two people approach me about their fears lately. I said I would write about it, in the hopes of it being helpful to others who are going through the same thing.

The first was worried about the ego, and the old patterns of looking out for himself. He was catching himself reverting back to these ways, because of the fear. It felt 'safe' and yet at the same time, he wasn't happy to be continuing this pattern.

The second was deeply upset over past relationships that were haunting her, a parent who had committed suicide. These types of issues are very delicate, perhaps sometimes even needing the help of a therapist who is trained in helping to get these 'knots' out of the deep fur--like going to the groomer in a way?

Here are three basic steps to keep in mind when you are going through this:

  1. It is coming up to be acknowledged and released for the highest good of your soul growth and development. What might have been buried needs to come out. Feel your feelings. Journal them is you like, for writing is very healing. Give yourself the space and time to face your Truth head on. 
  2. No 'solution' or 'resolution' or 'closure' is needed for what comes up and needs to be let go. 'Solution', 'resolution' and 'closure' are third-dimensional concepts. In Spirit, once a lesson is completed, it will just go away. And in this case, it's feeling your feelings (for example, I was afraid! or that was really hard!) then your angels and teams will be able to step in and assist in the healing process.
  3. A problem may solve at level A but present itself again for level B healing at a later time. Often at the level B step, it's even faster to release it. Revisiting a problem is not a sign of not having completed it the first time. What it means is your soul has grown strong enough to handle the next layer. Many problems have multiple layers which will present for healing. 





So here we are at countdown day one hundred twenty four.

Yesterday the energies were strong and heavy. I know the energy of the full moon is building up, I felt it beginning two days ago. This one is going to be strong. I can sense it. Yesterday was unusual in that it seemed different from the trend. 

I too had many nightmares come true in my work and my day. Probably my worst one, I got to relive it in another clinical scenario. I didn't panic. I did work to apply what I had learned from the first time, and to remain in 'right action'. Someone is angry at me, and blaming me. I know my work carries with it risks. So during the day, where there were many interruptions from everything, and it was hard to keep my emotional balance (we aren't able to drop the rest of the day's workload to deal with something that happened earlier in the lineup)--I realized some patients had wonderful experiences too.  That this is a different time. A different situation. And that I have the benefit of a wonderful team who did all the right things. 

For me I need to always stay humble.

I also work with Spirit. My first case with this surgeon went well. And Spirit told me to ask what kind of stove he has. I'm concerned because stoves are expensive. I need to buy a thirty six inch one. 

It turned out he just moved into his dream house. And the seller pointed out that as a professional chef, the stove in the house was worth twenty-two thousand dollars and was nicer than the one in his restaurant. The surgeon wouldn't buy one like that, but he would take one that came with the house. He said it keeps the temperature more even. In the oven he baked cookies and they came out well, there were no hot spots or cool spots in the oven. And when you turn on the flame, it's very consistent the level, low, medium, high, every single time. 

He also said how he had made an offer on a home, but it fell through because there was a contingency that he sold his house. He had seen the first home, but it had been too expensive. It wasn't until after losing the other house that the chef dropped the price two hundred thousand dollars, and the surgeon was able to buy it that day. 

Also, the gated community has a homeowner's association that costs the same as mine now where I live, and the not-gated version was only half that.  So my concern over being in a place where the association is going to keep going up and up...it's a good reason to move if I am looking towards retirement in the next decade. 

I am sad still, about yesterday. I could have stayed home, someone would have worked for me. But I needed the income. I chose the lineup because I liked the surgeon. And what happened happened, and I will be involved with the outcome for years to come. I wanted to cry.

But I had friends. One picked Anthony up from school, and dropped him off at the house. And Anthony, bless his heart, had dinner waiting for me when I came home. He had made Trader Joe's orange chicken, a small glass of the red wine Ross had picked yesterday, a glass of water, and some tiny chocolates arranged in the shape of a happy face to make me smile.  My food was cold, and I had to heat it up. Yet the thoughtfulness overwhelmed me. Anthony had been home waiting for a while. And I couldn't leave because of the way the cases were going. 

Today I have work too. I thought I might have it off, but I didn't. I need the work. 





This is Italian ceramic. My mother once told me that I am like an Italian tile--strong and can handle anything. 

You are strong too. Just like that.

Your soul is eternal.

Your soul has no ego. It's made of star stuff.  And you are here in some sort of 'boot camp' for your soul, to make it stronger and better, more wise and yet more loving, all at the same time.

Ascension is a worthwhile goal. It's like taking a hike up in the mountains to see a view. The trail is there, it's been made for you. But only you can walk it. No one is going to carry you up the trail.

Here is an article which was timely on the subject:  https://www.shiftfrequency.com/trust-is-the-only-option/

Be humble.

Be brave.

Be strong.

Strengthen yourself with time in nature, with meditation, with doing things you enjoy and give you that sense of vitality and strength and joy to be alive. 

When your fears come up, make an appointment with them! Give yourself a quiet place and time where you can focus on what is happening, and give it all your attention. Then let it go until the next appointment. It doesn't have to take over your life. 

If you would like Spiritual Assistance, like one of our readers who I did an emergency reading for yesterday, we are here for you. 

The one service I'll mention again, is the Lady Gaia Sophia Earth Magic reading. It will give you an assessment of where you have been, what life lessons you are about to engage in, and where you are heading. When you find yourself in a fog, and aren't sure which way to go, it can help. I created the spread, and the cards are from a good source who's not Doreen lol. You will get a reading and a full report of the meaning of the cards. We recommend having one every six months. The fee is normally fifty dollars and we are running a half-price special through June 30 to help you get off to a good start. To order, you can request one at reikidoc@cox.net to let us know your question to answer, then submit energy exchange to reikidoc@cox.net on PayPal or through snail mail at Doctors With Reiki, P.O. Box 2610, Mission Viejo, CA, 92691). 








Love yourself.  Be your own best friend. This is the energy of Heaven. It gives you a spark when you love yourself and trust in the Divine Plan. It's contagious!




Ross

Carla was put through her paces yesterday.

After skating on effortless gliding energy with lots of Spiritual help/assistance and signs from her teams, yesterday was like a screeching halt!

Carla managed to make it through all of the challenges which were overwhelming her.

She maintained her professionalism, and did her very best not to let one issue carry over to the rest.

At the end of the day Carla found a penny, heads up, in the locker room at work.

That was one of her first signs from me and her teams that everything was going okay, that she was on the right track.

She almost cried tears of relief as she picked it up off the floor, she was so deeply moved. It wasn't just the penny but the feeling that it had been placed there just for her that made the emotions well up.

Your journey is just about finished in the third dimension. Yes there will be hiccups and tests, just like Carla did yesterday (she is one of us, right?)

Everything will happen for the best.

Be calm, be brave, be loving.  Go ahead and ask your questions! Ask all of us, ask me. I will do my best to answer them. As for D's question, 'do you think it is possible to play for the wrong team by accident?', the response is visual--I showed Carla an image of breaking bread to share at a meal. We do the best we can to find the spiritual nourishment and sustenance to help us carry on. At times we find ourselves in lack of a better place, and we wish to leave it. Once this awareness hits, it is wise to truly act upon it. Nothing is set in stone. Not even inscriptions on the very stone itself! None of the teams are 'set', everything is fluid. You and your HS are putting you through situations such as this for your highest good. We want you to learn from them! Even if the lesson is one of compassion, for learning how easy it is to find yourself as if 'by accident' in such a place, through no fault of your own and possibly even due to the tricker of another.

Self-love, self-love is key.

You ARE good enough.

You ARE worthy.

And you ARE here for a reason...the only trick/challenge is to figure that out.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Couple