Monday, November 13, 2017

Across The Board






Hmmmmm.

It's nice to just enjoy some time to relax, isn't it?

I came across this today.  One hundred church bells rang at 8:30 a.m. on November 11 to celebrate the centennial of Queen Liliuokalani's death.

People celebrated her wisdom, her willingness to step down during the overthrow of her nation. And her commitment to bringing out the best in her people by investing in education and making it available to them.

She was so wise she kept informed of current events by having her daily flowers brought to the palace wrapped in newspaper.  She wanted the news, she was under house arrest, she wasn't allowed contact with the outside world. But this! Sheer genius on her part.

It is said she is the one who wrote the beautiful song, Aloha O'e....along with many other ukulele music.

This newsweek article blames the pineapples and sugar behind the overthrow. But it leaves one important thing out--the secret societies who are behind the greed and coups like this.  It was evil in every way, and a Congressional apology in 1993 for this wrongdoing was too little, to late to quell it. Here is another article of interest:  http://sites.harrisburgacademy.org/lbowman/files/2015/10/Ch.-23-Liliuokalani.pdf  as well as the Wikipedia biography.

I've written about her before too. One day I suppose I will look up the links to it.

Right now I have some other things to share.




Today was a fantastic day. I got to work early, enjoyed a few minutes finishing my coffee in the car in my parking spot. In the car next to me a friend, a lady anesthesiologist, was applying makeup to her eyes.

My cases were pleasant, and the day went by quickly.

And I was able to go home early.

One of my surgeons wanted to listen to Celine Dion.

I said, under my breath while he was scrubbing outside the room, to the scrub tech and nurse that the only kind of music I don't like, is exactly that, love songs!

I was wrong.

It was very romantic, and many of the songs had special meaning from Ross to me.

We listened to it all day.

I sense change.

The most striking was when I ordered something in an auction, won it, and I don't think things will be like they are now by the time it arrives from overseas.

I have on the strongest jewelry now, very high energy, including a lovely piece with Libyan Desert Glass and Morganite, from the same supplier which arrived today.

It's humming!

I can feel the Galactic presence in it, and I see down the road a time where the energy signatures will be apparent to us all.

Then things will get interesting!

Ross is communicating with me that the changes are going to be for the highest good for everyone across the board--and he gestured with it like smoothing out his hand over a table, in the air above it.

Now please give me a moment to be just a little, um....honest.

I saw a post that made me mad.

It was a copy cat!

I understand imitation is the highest form of flattery...but it felt like a dig.

Then for some reason, I wanted to look up this skit on YouTube and show Anthony while I was cooking dinner.



I smiled. And I totally cracked up.

If some chick wants to post 'communications' about my sweetheart Corky (whom I've known since I was a kid, at Marineland)--go for it! Here's the link. If you go by the energy signature in it, and you practice Discernment, you will find the lower vibration energies of Fear, Separation, Pain, Suffering, and propagating the 'Status Quo'--THEY are Bad, Freedom is Good--and who cares what happened to Willy when they freed him?! (he died of pneumonia within sight of the shore, no pod ever accepted him and he was always watching the humans as if he missed them.)


It's a copycat, right?

Here's a sample of REAL animal communicators--you will notice how simply the animals speak for themselves, with great love and wisdom and compassion for us, the humans:  https://reikifurbabies.com

Are Ming and Candy's messages in fear?

No. 

Animals don't talk like that. They have different Life Contracts from us. They are closer to the angels than we humans are (unless it is an incarnate angel in human form). 

In the first message you pick up the 'flavor' of the 'mental state' of the channeler/communicator, Dianne. Is it disinformation? I think she's sincere...means well...and believes strongly in her message...so much so it's hard to filter out the belief from the message. 

Mahna Mahna, right?

Who gives a f-ck when all of us are Ascending any day now? 

Not me. 

I do want to pee on the damn fence and point out that yes, my 'mark' was there first on this subject, though. After all, I'm still human, incarnate, and I blog for FREE every single DAY. About anything! And I do it for fun and the betterment of humanity, for all who care to join Ross and me on the Ascension Adventure we've been on since--oh before I even knew about Ross--back in 2010.






Apparently there was an earthquake recently, in the middle east, a big one, and it is sad.

On a more inspiring note, the recent advances that were made towards securing our freedom from Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart--are definite! Ross and I put healing into every form of transportation there is, all over the world! Just for today <3 (that's an old Usui quote--it's on the side bar if you look on the web version of the blog site page).   Also, every entity/being trying to escape the planet by any means, any technology, is by default considered to have refused the 'healing option' of 'heal or merge' and are being dealt with accordingly by Divine Mother, co-creator of All That Is.

We also were touched by the response to the giveaway bracelet to console one who mourns. I felt this soul reach out to me, through Spirit, while I was making the bracelet. It is for them.

On reviewing the responses, I need to share something important with you. When I 'read' an energy signature I can't get much 'read' from a 'pick me'. I need more words to feel the energy. If I have repeated contact with someone online, even just as 'thank you' consistently in response to our healings, I can 'read' it, even though there's few words, because there are more interactions.

I know for sure the loss for the person intended was of human life, and it was recent. I also know the person has a small wrist, that's why it's six and one half inches. A larger person is not able to wear this one (even me!) and don't worry, giveaways are always of different sizes.

I will closely review all the requests--we would be delighted to honor them all if we could as we are deeply touched by the losses, both human and beloved pet family members. Anthony lost his puppy one week ago. I miss Haus too.

Ross and Spirit will decide.

I also want to talk about something that I just figured out. The Game of Thrones. I've never seen the show. But Anthony's class of angel is 'Throne'. It's 'up there' but not the highest. You know, cherubim, seraphim, etc.  And 'up' means, being able to be close to Divine Creator and not burn up from the very high frequencies. 'Up' refers to the frequency of the vibration of the being.

In my opinion, the people who created the show made something just the opposite--very LOW vibration, which might be entertaining since it's highly popular and many people I meet in the workplace enjoy talking about it. To each his own. I know Anthony watched all of Stranger Things Two on the release weekend and I came in on the Chicago episode. That show isn't exactly unicorns and rainbows and nurturing/warmth/love and compassion either.

Again, everyone mentions everything BUT the ties to secret societies and occult magick when it comes to the entertainment industry, just like they don't mention it with Liluokalani.

They don't mention it either when they throw the latest pervert under the bus.

The whole system 'works' by taking films of people having same sex encounters in embarrassing ways in order to blackmail them...before they are given 'fame'. That way the threat of releasing the tapes keeps them 'in line'. Betrayal such as we are seeing with the 'perpetrators' being brought up to the light within such secret organizations is 'de rigeur'--how it's done.

My interest is in the ones who took the step back to expose the ones who are being exposed.

I want them too out of the shadows.





Ross picked this photo.

Now he wants me to share with you http://catalinaufotours.com.

He's saying  'woooooooo' in a joking 'spooky' voice.

My gosh! That man has a sense of humor that won't quit! It's a shame people didn't give him the credit for that when he was alive. He cracks us up!

He wants me to share with you this which is where I have been wanting to go for years, and never had a chance. I used to want to go to the Amargosa Opera House, I don't know if she's still alive or not. But I LOVE Death Valley. Spent lots of time there growing up. I miss it. And the best thing about it is the night sky.

Ah yes, Marta Becket is dead. http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-marta-becket-20170201-story.html...

This brings us up to the next point Ross would like to share with you...what is it you have always wanted to do, and never had the chance?

What would you appreciate today, if you knew everything was going to change drastically tomorrow...or the next day...or the next...as if you had limited time?

He encourages us to 'try to bring that sense of appreciation into your everyday experiences'.

He smiles and waves and bows to say goodbye. And he steps back.

It's time for me for bed too, I gather. It's been a full long day.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple