Sunday, November 12, 2017

Ross First






Ross

This is my time of the year. I really like it. Things are warm...and cozy...and everything is festive in ways the other times of the year never quite come close.

Carla is all about the sunshine! Summer is meant for her! Everything is made for swimming! At the ocean, at the beach, at the pool, at the pond...even in a sprinkler in the yard and with a hose to squirt her friends, Carla in her bathing suit is transformed into a kid! And always has, even in our past lifetime together.

I used to take her out skinny dipping in the stream by our house.

It's not what you think! Get your minds out of the gutter! There was no other way to swim back in our time, except in the nude, and all of the neighborhood kids were along with us!

Carla was five years younger than I, at that time, and I took her to swim so I could watch her glow with her beautiful delight and all happiness.

There is a photo of her right now on her personal page, on her social media, of her holding a hen named Clarissa.  In that photo you will see what I am talking about.

Alas! I digress!

Winter is the time for me.

It's a time of introspection.

What else is there to do?! I am from before the times of electronic entertainment and sports.

It took one's wits to survive, the hard work from the summer before, to get one through the winter.

And there was love! Love and fellowship and coffee and socializing with one's friends!

And also mending one's nets...

When it comes to opposites that is why both Carla and I fit in that life--her as the social one, I as the quiet one who enjoyed her warmth and spirit.

What about now, you may ask?

I don't want to review the past, I want to see what's ahead! What is coming! What on Earth is it that lies ahead.

(he relaxes, takes his time in an exaggerated way, leans back, and enjoys the tension--it's a learning moment, and there's no teacher like him that ever lived--you can take my word for it! -- ed)

(he leans forward, all smiles, and gestures with his hands--ed) What is it you would like to know?

(I can tell he's waited for this moment for a long time, I know him. And he's not going to say a word. However, it is his EXPRESSION that tells all. He knows. He is dying to tell, and is excited just as much as you are, and he wouldn't spoil a lot of work and effort to just blurt it out ...something is up...and Ross being Ross we are just going to have to wait until he decides....AH! He points up.  Then he rubs his tummy as in 'yummy yummy', he rocks his arms like there'a a baby in them, and then he gestures out as if he is laying the baby or precious gift on the table, then arms open, moves back. --ed)

I am not here for pantomimes, Carla.

(He buttons his lip and looks extra mischievous--literally buttons his lip with that twisty motion--and smiles at me like he's about to move that last winning move in a game of chess! Oh! That man!!! Sometimes he exasperates me and it's a good thing I love him. --ed)

(He wants me to tell you about today, three things.)

C:


  1. This morning I was blogging or something. And Anthony was downstairs. Ross told me to take him to his favorite Hawaiian breakfast place. I had planned on yogurt and fruit. I asked Anthony, how would you like to go to this place? Anthony was flabbergasted and exclaimed, 'mom! I had been thinking about it and how nice it would be to go. How did you know?'  I said, 'Ross told me to ask you.'
  2. Ross woke me up and told me to make as many peridot mini-chip bracelets as I could today. I did. With one Swarovski bead on each one. I've made seven. As I made them, I thought about the ones I made for Jeannine's family--to give to those who loved her in memory of her. They were angelite, much like the one I am giving away on our page. These are peridot. Stones of fire. Made from the volcano. And also, Leo's birthstone, another sun sign. And the color of the transplant support rubber bracelet. Could it be for mom? My mom, the Sagittarius? When she goes? It might be. I don't know. He's told me to relax until it's her time and he will tell me.
  3. Ross wanted us to go to dinner at a local steakhouse tonight. We haven't been in a long time. The service was awful. My order was wrong in just about every way. But before we went and Ross was 'nudging' me to go, I had the vision of the ice cream Anthony used to make in the back, because we know the owner. Even when the bad service made us think to go somewhere else for dessert, Anthony paused, got serious, and quietly said, 'mom, Ross wants us to have dessert here.' As it turned out, Anthony got a slice of cheesecake and I got the sundae. It was delicious. I had the sinking sense of finality to our visit, that this was Ross sending us to say, 'goodbye'...it was odd...not frightening...but the sense that not much time is left for the status quo. 

(He kisses me and asks me to share one more thing.  -- ed)

I realized two important things with my rant and recovery over the last few days. It's my spiritual growth. For me, being in touch with my 'inner world' and being able to speak with my teams about it allows them to help me through  the challenges I face. Both the internal ones like we saw, and the external ones. I've gone from cranky, tired, and fed up to being more open-minded and accepting of What Is, which is an excellent place to 'be'.  What you have witnessed is in part the efforts of my guides and my willingness to be led through my Life Experiences by them.

The second, and more important one, is an old Ashtar thing. Every time we approach an important portal for energy upgrades, he always picks the Collective first--not me--and DROPS the energies way low in order to accommodate the new upgrades with not too much disturbance on the masses. He's done this for years, years and years, and as readers who have been with me on this journey a long time, you will recall my having mentioned it. When Ashtar cuts the energies, I feel like I am going to die. And once Ross had to resuscitate me up in the Highest of High Realms. He broke ranks and took me UP where I can't go by myself. All of a sudden I could breathe and I felt completely normal. Then he took me back.  I do best on the highest vibration possible. That's why I do all the crystals and stones to help me raise up my vibration the highest I can...they really help.

(Ross wants back now--ed)

(he clears his throat--ed)

I want you to put it all together, what I have 'disclosed' (once again, the mysterious, willful smile!--ed) to you both through Carla and myself in this message. (he zips his lip, buttons, actually--ed)

I haven't 'said' a word. 

Not one peep.

(he points to an imaginary line on the ground, and moves his toe to it, but doesn't cross the line--ed)

I shall not overstep my boundaries.  I know my limits. (he looks up and there is one MAJOR twinkle in his eye as he smiles at us --ed)

(Now he wants to give it over to me. -- ed)






Carla




Anthony played this for me today. He was happy. Yesterday I had him turn the radio station to KOST 103.5 for one Christmas Carol. It was by Faith Hill and not that great. But it was CHRISTMAS and I was super excited to know it's that time of year again when the radio changes to entirely Christmas formatting.

I've just been noticing things. You know, stuff that's 'around', and looking for patterns.

One pattern I see is no major disasters or mass casualty events. They were like, all the time, and it's slowed down.

My FB news feed, as well as not my YouTube feed on the people I subscribe to, is slowing to a trickle. There's no 'live' spontaneous anything. All the interactions are very censored. My newsfeed is very slow, and I don't get anything 'political' or 'conspiracy' at all.  And Richie from Boston, doesn't post anything, and many channels I used to watch have been shut down.

I used to. 

I knew deep in my soul when we get close to 'the end' that we wouldn't be able to communicate as freely as we did in the earlier times of Ascension--us Lightworkers. We've survived the trolls, and everything else...but fortunately, those of us who have developed our spiritual practices are able to continue doing all the things we have developed ourselves to do. No matter what. 

There was a flurry of the pedophiles being exposed.  

Now it's slowing down.

I can see from my articles that people are starting to 'push back' against the 'machine' or the established social systems some call 'The Beast'. They are refusing their flu shots. They aren't taking their medicines (perhaps on a deep level they know the intention of Big Pharma?).  

Ross and I have grown really close, especially lately.

I've lost that anguish that my house is a mess and actually, I'm moving ahead again with my bracelets (sent two packages out today!) and with cleaning. It's not 'insurmountable'. 

I have heard that there's scalar wave technology that affects us. The Other Team points them at us. They can make us argue--and misunderstand another person completely even when they are being kind. They can make us have clutter. And they can make us get fat.  So what I feel is like the 'hopeless and messy' one 'turned off'. I feel normal again. Only in that way. I'm still heavy, and I haven't ever had an argument issue.

I also bought something. It's a little onyx angel. I bought it to go with my three books from Kerth Barker. I am going to study the Angelic Protectors. As well as figure out how to break the mind control programming, for, he's done it. Much as I hate to admit it, growing up here in Southern California I've probably been exposed to a lot of the social 'engineering' and I might as well free myself from it using tried and true steps. 

The reason I bought the onyx angel is because in studying the Angelic Protectors, I must read about the Demons. And I realize, technically, the dark angels ARE angels. Not MY kind of angel. But out of respect for Creator of All That Is, as painful as it will be to read of their doings (I've read a lot in his Cannibal one too)--the figurine will remind me that this is part of our Galactic History, as it applies to Earth, and I'm not sure about other places. I will pray.  I had to hold a labradorite frog the whole Cannibal book, to keep me calm and grounded as I read it. This other figurine I will keep in my focus to keep me in perspective of Creator, and to never judge. Only to discern what's too much for me, and to kick it upstairs.





We want to leave you with a little nurturing, warmth, love and compassion. And also, to let you know Ross and I did the healings today. On schedule. I just didn't have time to post it.

We had a birthday party, and errands.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla 
The Couple