Friday, November 10, 2017

Making The Jump




This photo means so very much to me. It is the exit from a dungeon of an old castle. The way is without stairs. It's earth, it's mud, and I would imagine it is quite slippery on a rainy day.

It is the longed-for view many in the castle dungeon never lived to see.

You're not quite OUT...but the way is clear...and it's going to take some effort to get out to the freedom.

It's there.

That's why I called this title 'making the jump'.

For today I went from 'Meh' to 'Making'...with a lot of help from my guides I'm sure of that although, like everything, you can't point your finger on it, see it, taste it, touch it, or hear it...it's just the way things go in your day.





In addition to what the John Smallman message said about an infant dying without a mother's love, or love in general, and how Nature has the mother's heart fill with love and want to caress her baby...original article

...all incarnate beings need validation. ...recognition. ...reward.

It's simply impossible to go through life and all of life's lessons without SOME 'gift'--from spirit or human--that let's you know you are over the hump, the lesson is learned, and today is the day.

MY bone was thrown, ironically, over a prime rib lunch. Our CME committee had 'passed inspection' and this was our reward lunch. I had to work post-call, Anthony was with me, and I had secured his permission to attend the lunch and he was impressed. I was too, they had duchess potatoes (the twice baked ones).

What was my bone?

It was the infectious disease nurse admitting that this year, for some reason administration isn't able to understand, physician compliance with the annual flu shot is lower than it has ever been, and furthermore, it's down for all of the hospital.

They were going to have a worker call four hundred fifty people to find out why they didn't get the flu shot.

My sacrifice of having to wear the stupid mask was for the right cause, and the cause is felt by my peers!

It's just administration is trying to hide it, and not saying it, you know? I'm on the inside, so that's how I got to hear it.

wink wink nudge nudge say no more!





I'll tell you why the doctors aren't taking it!

For starters, people everywhere like to be in control of their health, even if their choice is non-compliance. Here is a crazy study where they tried lottery pill bottle lids and ones that notified loved ones electronically that the patient didn't take their pills...and it FAILED. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/upshot/dont-nudge-me-the-limits-of-behavioral-economics-in-medicine.html

We like to have our freedom. Even if it is to not follow 'the rules'.

Furthermore, we are miserable!  I know my days at the surgery center with the old paper charting system in place are a HOLIDAY compared to the electronic anesthesia records and electronic charts at the main hospital. I have the liberty to fill out the history and physical form in the room because I've examined the patient in pre-op, I know what I need to know, and there's no f-ing electronic time stamp legal scary monster (The Beast) to rat me out.  Here's more on physician burnout:  http://www.physiciansnewsnetwork.com/orange_county/article_6b136770-bd85-11e7-b368-cf21552f3e5a.html#utm_source=physiciansnewsnetwork.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletters%2Forange-county%2F%3Fsdlfkj%26-dc%3D1509477367&utm_medium=email&utm_content=headline

People are DYING. It takes TWO classes of medical school graduates (hundreds of new doctors) to replace all the physicians who have been lost to suicides each year!

All day long today in the break room, my colleagues saw Anthony patiently waiting, and asked him if he wants to be an anesthesiologist or doctor when he grows up?

He said a resounding NO! Even to the meeting with the nice lunch. He said, 'I want to know when I am going home at the end of the day.'  and 'I want to be a pilot.'

He's seen this:  http://www.philly.com/philly/health/health-news/sick-healthcare-professional-american-journal-of-infectious-control-20171108.html and experienced it personally. There's no way to 'call in sick' when you are an anesthesiologist like me. The unwritten rule is the only way is if you are in a hospital bed, on an operating table yourself, or in the emergency room. He's gone to school sick LOTS of times because I have to work and there's no one to watch him. And there's been times he'd say, 'mom, STAY HOME' when I have been really, really sick, and I called my boss, who says, 'we have no solution to your problem'.  So I go to work because they will have to cancel cases, cases are money, administration doesn't like that (surgeons and patients don't either), I want to keep my job, so I go.

Now the 'government' (the 'long arm of The Beast') is into medical marijuana--here's the guidelines, and a lot of green gold docs who write scrips (prescriptions) online are going to be out of work--California State Guidelines for Proper Medical Marijuana Prescribing Practices

The same goes for opioids too http://www.physiciansnewsnetwork.com/orange_county/article_a3ca6bd2-bd84-11e7-acd4-975f244892aa.html#utm_source=physiciansnewsnetwork.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletters%2Forange-county%2F%3Fsdlfkj%26-dc%3D1509477367&utm_medium=email&utm_content=headline.   Now, however, another 'bone' is that a state is NOW suing the Joint Commission JHCAO for the opiod crisis! It appears that the board of the Joint Commission is hand in hand with the pharmaceutical industry--surprise, surprise, surprise! Here's the article:  https://www.statnews.com/2017/11/07/opioid-lawsuit-hospital-accreditor/




THIS is what I accused all the people on the Ascension team who are not currently in the Ground Crew Role of doing to me earlier today.

I hurt. I was hurting and I accused them based on what I saw and knew, which was next to nothing about our progress.

Dear Council, never in a million years am I going to figure out what I 'am' while I am incarnate. I haven't figured it out now. I barely figured out anything, and people who love and respect one another TELL them things they need to know. Even if the discovery is some magical mystery shit that's really profound. 

It's too late for it, I'm tired and I'm sore and cranky.  I also happen to suck at 'Manifesting' and I'm getting really tired of being so very lame at it.

Don't play games. 

Surprisingly, a lot of readers resonated strongly with my angst.

I'm not alone.

What I need to tell you our reader, is I see. I SEE my teams. And after this morning, they were aghast. In shock. Deeply affected, wounded almost, emotionally hurt. Pale skin. Somber faces. No eye contact. Thoughts somewhere else, a million miles away. In true Pleiadian fashion some of them were taking this pain and turning it into the equivalent of Edison's 499th version of the lightbulb. 'Let's go back to the old drawing board!'.

They simply don't understand evil. Not the same way as someone who is currently incarnate experiences it. 

Their motivation for communicating with us as a means to usher us closer to a loving welcome into their Higher Realms with the brand new 'discovery' backfired on them in a big way. 

It's like when someone tells a joke and the audience sounds so quiet you can hear the crickets. 

They don't know this type of failure! This miscommunication, because for them everyone is all telepathic and centered from the heart and they've gotten over all of their shit their 'baggage' from their last incarnations. 

They are devastated that something meant for us in love and camaraderie could be taken any other way!

Yet it did.

Because the dark ones have empty promises.  We've all been exposed to that, and betrayal, and people who act like they care when they don't give a shit (for example--doctors in concentration camps in Nazi Germany who committed atrocities and war crimes in the name of 'research'). 

Here is a video that opened my eyes. It's on the part in the middle, about how if you are on a team, and you don't throw the ball to someone every now and then, they won't block for you. Just like throwing a dog a bone. The validation for being a good team player is important for everyone on the team. I really like this guy, and he's about as close to mannerisms/speaking style and general 'energy' as a certain someone I know and love who is on the Other Side:



I tell you on these things I learn a lot in the comments. Here's my favorite one: 

Well its....believeable ......believeably scripted ....just like the entire NFL universe. If scores are scripted to a "T", which means every player, color person, sports caster, ref, head coach, line coach has to be in on the lie....which also means every single person has to be a freemason....which also means derek carr isnt a true bible thumper ...hes a satanist ..or luciferian....god i miss when football was real....holy fuck i miss it....theres no mental escape from this place...:( --- by The Mueller Is In


This other video by the same YouTuber helped me a lot too. A while ago some other comment person spoke how Jesus has like 'unbelievably unearthly forgiveness'. It's true. I, um, couldn't help but notice the contrast between my personality and , um, that.

I was in a strange position recently, where someone had hurt me deeply, deeply, deeply, two or three years ago...and they finally apologized.

Funny thing was, it wasn't a 'warm and fuzzy' apology. It didn't make me feel good.

It was a 'this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do' kind of awkward apology.

I realized quickly this was the best it's going to get, it's not going to be a proper ho'oponopono, and my options were to hold on to the pain and carry a grudge, or let it go.

I let it go.

When you've been wronged, a part of your heart looks for the day when the wrong is somehow 'righted'.

But when this happened to me, I realized that this wanting a 'wrong to right' isn't holy, or a good thing. It's a human thing. But the reason I know for sure it isn't, is because when the apology was given, I felt hollow and dead inside. That's not from Creator, that feeling. It's the other team.

I have to face up to the fact that not everyone is going to accept Ross and me with open arms.

We can be standing there with our arms wide open, bright smiles on our faces and our hearts filled with love...and get slapped in the face. That's what it felt like, the injury.

But it was the programming, the religious bullshit and shedding it incompletely, in the individual, that was doing the slap to the face.

In essence, it was The Beast that was doing the slapping.

And the Beast likes to slap us as a couple. A LOT.

So what else is new, right?

I wasn't sent here to eat cream puffs and bon bons and be waited upon.

I came here to work.

Anyhow, before I digress, here's the video.


The video

No matter how many of the Illuminati are 'removed', no matter how many corrupt people are taken out of the picture...it has to do with Evil...and Evil isn't in any one place or person...it will LOOK and ACTIVELY SEEK a weak soul in which to 'manifest' itself and cause harm.

Wow! That one hit me like a ton of bricks and it was exactly what I needed to hear.

Yes, people are taking forever to wake up.

Yes, it's really difficult to be on the front lines, where as people are waking up, like with me, they are going to 'react' and the Beast in them--the systematic programming and brainwashing--is going to slap you and it's going to hurt like a son of a bitch and you can't fight back because they are little baby Ground Crew in their awakening and are looking to you for their guidance and support. Your only option is to love them--try your best to love from a distance to avoid the painful slaps--and carry on with your own spiritual path. You do this until the time comes where they come to their senses, reach out to you, and if you are lucky, they find the courage in their hearts to tell you they understand, they know better now, and regret their actions that caused you pain.

This is the clearest and most direct way Home to the Higher Realms. You just keep on keeping on with everything you've got, and you carefully watch your energy to keep yourself going in this whole big long 'race'.

We must take into account that never before in the history of all Creation, has a planet Ascended with everything alive upon it. Both the inhabitants and the planet are Ascending.

No one has written the book, 'how I did it'.

Everyone is writing it now. Sky crew. Ground crew. Agartha. Divine Creator of All that is, Father and Mother.  Even, technically, The Beast--who is fighting Ascension with everything it's got, and going to lose.

Why? Because humanity decided to wake up.

Lord only knows they've hit the snooze button all the way into tomorrow and the day after that...much to my disappointment and dismay.

But the project isn't scrapped, the planet doesn't get to blow up and go dormant, and all efforts are focused on All Systems Go.





I could show you the recent Charlie Sheen videos by the Black Child. They are shocking in a good way because he NAILS it. The first video the new one references to was like, YEARS ago. He nails the connection between Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen, and also, uses evidence in the divorce papers with his ex-wife Denise Richardson. You can see how she fears for her life because of Charlie's 'unsavory ties' in both the Black Child videos on the subject.

I won't.

Because of the two videos I put up there which helped me to grow and to learn and to feel BETTER about the whole situation. They showed me the exit to the dungeon loud and clear.

Plus  I'll go talk to Ross.

And I'll give thanks.

Tonight Anthony is at the home of a friend with an overnight invitation--three boys. I dropped him off and the house is beautiful, very new, in a nice neighborhood. It's nice for nice kids to develop their own social life.   They had the cutest mini Pomeranians I ever saw too. Absolutely adorable.





I don't regret talking from my heart to The Council and to Ross and to you.

Times are really hard. The addiction statistics are only the tip of the iceberg. And I suspect the iceberg is the intentional, deliberate 'narrative' to help decrease the population like in Agenda 21.

These are the end times and the forces upon us are mind-boggling. There is so much we can't see, things like HAARP and 5K and other forms of behavior modification, weather manipulation, the whole doozy.

Every day we wake up and don't go completely insane is a good day, and we are brave and strong warriors because of this.

To be honest, I just count the days till we are home.

And the secret I've held for some time--even through my tantrums!--Ross says I can share with you now.

The reason I said to watch the media, and all the stories coming out, like shark's teeth, one conspiracy after the next...is that I know who controls the media.

And it isn't the team who was in charge of it before.

Our team won!

It really did.

And everything is gradually changing for the rest of the population on earth to be 'okay' with it, in the most believable, quickest, psychologically gentle way.

YES I will admit I wanted the damn star ships to just park in the sky and get the whole thing over with--just like you. I didn't care about anything else but this assignment being DONE!

That's not how it's going to happen, although I will admit the 'clouds' are looking 'funnier and funnier' as in 'Captain Obvious' these days around here to me.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Do lots of inner reflection and examination.

Make sure you are ready for when the good times come.

You don't want to have any pettiness in your aura because when the whole world becomes telepathic it won't look good on you and everyone will be able to see it.

Thoughts aren't exactly 'hidden' when we are back Home.

That's why it's important for everyone to get along <3


clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple

(Ross wants to spend some time with 'my lady' and will write another time. He says the secret I told you ought to be 'good enough' and he winks and smiles)