Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nice Screen, Nightmare!



Today I had a short day.

The highlight of my day was two-fold. I went to my son's basketball practice. And I also got to take a look at the Christmas Tree lot near it.

It was dark, and the lights were on both at the courts and the tree lot. The tree lot had music, that wonderful smell of pine, and was very clean/nicely laid out.

My cell phone never rang once! Although I did take pictures of the trees, so I didn't keep it all the time in my purse.

My favorite part was hearing the tall Chinese kid, whose mom says he's quiet and plays the violin, cussing on the court. I've never heard it. For the longest time, it wasn't clear if he understood the game. He does! Anthony says he actually cusses a lot on the court, and it is 'totally loud'. 

Why the title?

A screen is basketball talk for offense strategy. It's a way for a player to stand still and prevent an opponent from moving in the direction of your teammate who has the ball. 

Why the term, Nightmare?

As you see, I capitalize it, it's a proper name!

I kid you not.

What name could be WORSE than the nickname, 'Nightmare' on the courts?

There is a cute little Indian boy whose name starts with double A's, something like Aarti.

The other kids on the team called him 'Aardvark'.

He didn't mind. One day, he had the ball and was open and exclaimed, 'THIS is my DREAM!' and he aimed for the basket.

He missed. He missed his rebounds too. It was like there was a lid on the basket and nothing could go in.

So the boys picked up on it and said, 'this is your NIGHTMARE!'

The name stuck.

'Nice screen, Nightmare!'




One of the things the coach said to the boys is, 'Don't shoot over a Giant'.

If someone is taller than you, don't try to go up against them. You can't win. And when their arms go up to block the shot, then it's even tougher odds.

Better to make a play, a different play, than to go up against a size difference.

Then I went to the Christmas tree lot, and on the other court, I saw this:



Actually it was the pediatric version of it. The ten year old boys were practicing. And one of them was an achondroplastic dwarf. 

I was taken aback!

Of all the sports in the world for a person with this condition to play, why on earth pick basketball?!

Then again...why not?!!!

What a miracle of the human spirit!

I knew not to take a picture. The child was playing well, keeping up with the team, and I sensed the child has had more than his fair share of people 'noticing' him. 

Basketball is a great sport to play. And besides being healthy, it builds confidence. It was my father's favorite sport.




I don't know how to be on a team, when it comes to being Ground Crew. Just a few years ago our incarnate Star Families even recognized each other. I know how to work with my Star Family and it's the easiest thing in the world, both for my Guides, and also, my incarnate brothers and sisters.

We talk every day.

But for the bigger things, the protocols, and the people outside my Star Family?

I just don't 'get it'. It doesn't come natural to me, because of the Veil I took upon being born in a human body. 

I'm learning. 

I feel the momentum building up with it too. 

I feel it with my patients, a mastery I hadn't had before, where the bedside manner, technical skills and team building are working together with synergy and I feel 'on', as in 'on top of my game'. 

I feel it with my outreach. So many people are opening up and responding to the bracelet giveaways. It's beautiful to know we are touching lives. Ross picked two of the four people. And as the FB page works, I don't know where people are from. Unless I look them up. But Ross picked not one but two who were from Florida. And one, today was her father's birthday in Heaven. She had asked him for a sign that he was okay as she was falling asleep last night. Her birthday is in two weeks too, as well as Christmas. 

She had never won or been picked or chosen for anything special like the bracelet giveaway in her whole life!

She was so filled with joy she was crying.

She couldn't believe her good fortune.

Ross picked based on ONE emoji. I came across the name, and even though there wasn't enough text for me to 'read' the energy, I had this overwhelming feeling that this was the one Ross wanted. 

He picked and he must have had insider information.

There are another two yet for him to choose.

Today while I was going through my beads looking for something else, I came across the exact beads I thought I had run out of. I can make more of the negative energy neutralizing bracelets if people are interested. I'm wearing one now, and it helps a lot. I'll ask Ross about the rest, how many, how to give, who to give. I'll go by what he says and check back to the main posting from the first four to figure out who he wants them to go to.  I feel so alive helping people heal like this! I'm very happy and content to just create!



Ross sent me a very special symbol this morning when I was with him in meditation. It is 'you are the one for me'.  I felt his genuine, sincere affection 'across the miles' on my whole drive in to work, and it really helped. 

I understand now more what is meant by 'going into your quiet and being with the Divine'...

Reiki is a form of energy that is 'otherworldly' and is 'sent' to us by our Reiki guides who take care of us at attunement. We get a new guide for each level we go up. 

Mine are:
  1. Mikao Usui (Reiki 1)
  2. Blessed Mother (Reiki 2)
  3. Eric from Sirius (Reiki 3)
  4. Kamehameha (Reiki Master)
  5. Buddha and Jesus (Karuna Reiki One--Two--and Master)
  6. Adama (Agarthan Reiki)
  7. The Guides of Compassionate Healing (Divine Peace Healing)
There's more levels of Reiki and I haven't noticed a guide yet for them. 

It's been a lot of healing for me, for a long time, a lot of things coming up to be released. St. Germain really helps me with that, he takes what I don't want and he transmutes it. 

My point is, if it's painful, but not overwhelming and traumatic, feel the emotions whenever something comes up to be healed, and then turn it over to Creator (or St. Germain and his huge lawn-clipping size bag he holds open for us to throw unwanted memories and emotional 'baggage' into). 

If you are freaked out--overwhelmed--then do the Fabian style of healing where you never face the nightmare head-on. You just focus on happy things, one a day, with all of your senses--you remember it. And you work with the happy memories as they come up from your past. If something else comes up--you are ready to deal with it, otherwise your subconscious wouldn't allow you access to it. The best approach when this happens is to acknowledge it happened. Thank your subconscious for bringing up the memory to heal. Then work with your trusted counselor/therapist or Spirit Guides and have them in charge of the healing/therapeutic process. 

In a way you provide a 'screen' so your nightmares can't get in the way of your team member who has the ball and is going in to score a point! 

You deserve to have a happy life.

I mean it.

One last thing...there are no accidents. I ran into a nurse whose brother died suddenly this week. He was fifty-six. He had over forty years of heavy drinking and drug use. His body was worn out. 

She saw me and she started bawling. I felt her pain, I'm an empath. I held her in my arms and she cried on my shoulder, out by the place where valet parking picks people up by the entrance to the hospital. I spent time with her. I listened. I listened actively, making sure she knew I was paying close attention and that I felt it was important what she had to say. What she DIDN'T know is I was carefully working the energy, and directing her chaotic, raw grief energy to go through me to Ground, just like you would with electricity. Reiki Masters know how to work with this kind of life energy--the strong emotion--I wouldn't recommend it unless you happen upon a situation like I did, and you are called to 'do the work'.  I actually saw him briefly over her right shoulder. Ross was standing next to him, to my right as I faced the two. Both were with their feet three feet above the ground, so a little taller than us. It is said that the realm of Spirit is the same like ours, only three feet up. That is why ghosts walk on the ground (they are in our reality) and Spirits are a little higher when you look at them.


By the way this John Smallman is awesome, incredible, and healing to me. He says, 'when you realize those hurting you are hurting even more so themselves you are able to bring compassion into play'...

Ross sent me this song, while I was at Starbucks 'filling my own cup' with a Pink Drink. It's strawberry açaí refresher with coconut milk. It brought back happy memories from childhood...





Ross

I know my wife/Twin. And I am taking care of her.

(he rubs his hands together and has an impish grin--ed) So? What's happening? (with the 'world' and 'Ascension'--I sense this -- ed)

(he puts his finger to his lips and is smiling big --ed) And this isn't one of those SHHHH things with the one eye covered and the okay sign thing! (he's laughing so hard he has to hold his belly--ed)

I might pee! (he's laughing THAT hard!-ed)

(I feel his energy settle--ed--he's leveling with us)  Everything will happen for the best.

For the BEST!

For the best....

You know that when you say something three times, you really mean it. In metaphysical significance. Once is to us here on Earth, the other is to Spirit, and the last is to Heaven.

That's how Carla knew her beloved Nannu Filippo was going to pass from this world into the next, that his soul was telling her, in his handwriting on his note that said, 'ciao, ciao, ciao' on it. He had given her a care package of chocolate he always gave her, the Hershey gold with almonds, and some apricot preserves that were the best of the brand his family always used. Carla had picked up that jar and put it back on the shelf because it was too expensive about five different trips to the store when she was a freshman in Medical School! 

So for those of you, who really want to mean something, in a nice way, and have it be heard, repeat it. Twice after you say it the first time. That way it will acknowledge everything.

Carla?

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

You are the one for me.

Nobody can take us away from our hearts because we are Twins Souls, Carla.

Do not be afraid of what happened once to our relationship, when I passed on.

Hold my hand, and give your sorrow to ME. 

And I will help you to learn how to use compassion to heal YOU by taking you away from the victim 'stance' and giving you the ball so you can make the basket.

I will 'screen' your terror for you, so you don't have to experience it, ever again, when it comes to you and me...and our memories which were...how shall we say?....ah...'not so pleasant'.

Only focus on the good.

And when things come up, as they invariably do, recognize it,  then send them OFF to the garbage bag of St. Germain. 

Everything is happening at the proper place, and the proper time, and for the Highest Good.

Now...how's that for some teamwork?



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple