Saturday, April 16, 2016

Resolve -- Gaia News Brief 16 April 2016




This is the theme that keeps coming up in many areas I am aware of--You are STRONGER than you THINK.

I feel it both with myself (a calm, an assuredness, and a smooth partnership in my work with Spirit), and with others in my 'online life' and in my 'work life' and in my 'personal life'.

The winds are blowing very strong outside right now.   It's kind of like the winds of change are blowing through us inside and out.

Today is a very special day.

I don't have any concept of what the day holds--but I sense enthusiasm and love on Spirit's part.

I also sense more cohesiveness with people who are 'awake', for example, on my Twitter news feed...there is more consistency in the messages, and although I have carefully edited out people who post sensational things...there used to be 'inspiration' from all over the map.  Now everything is generally positive.

I like it.

I used to have a lot of problem with disinformation. Not just flat out disinformation, but people who THINK they have 'info' who are really being a little 'influenced' by 'the other team' and don't know it.

I used to be annoyed and upset they could say such things and mislead others!

Now, I take it in stride.

As my confidence in my own part in the awakening process increases, I acquire the maturity to 'let them do their thing' and let go of it.  I have a very nice part in the whole picture, but it's not the only part.

As I see it, everyone is 'advertising' on some 'frequency bandwidth' that they know best, in order to attract a wider 'net' Spirit is not only using my frequency.  Spirit is using everything it has to get all of the billions of other non-awake people to wake up.

And my confidence is increasing because in my anesthesia work I am starting to get the word of mouth going at my hospital. People are stopping me in the halls, and asking to schedule their cases when I am available to do them. These are people who work at my hospital, and know me.   My surgeons introduce me to their patients, always, as 'you have an excellent anesthesiologist'.

Word of mouth is what got Ross and I out in the public in the first place, long time ago, when we were both incarnate.

My confidence is up because of a personal issue he helped to resolve for me, too. It's hard to describe or to explain, but it has to do with a past life connection. For this I am glad.

I just got home, and my alarm was going, but he wanted me to write.  To be honest I am a little sleepy. But Ross wanted me to write this.

I just checked to see if it is his turn, so I can go to bed.

He keeps waving his hands no, and he smiles.  He says, and I'm not sure if its to me or to you, 'I love you'.

He said, 'It is to ALL' and gestures his hands to the many people everywhere.

He says 'THAT is my message Carla, Now go to bed.'



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple

P.S. Good night.