Thursday, May 4, 2023

Ironic

 



I'm noticing a trend in my spiritual life.

I'm becoming more interested in my Life Lessons and the Tasks At Hand.

That feeling of not belonging or wanting to leave  and go 'Home' is faded.

Here and there, I'm starting to spontaneously co-create and manifest, little things. Not like I'm trying but I'm just witnessing it happening. There is also a greater peace and acceptance of life overall. 

The energies have shifted, silently and without any fanfare, but they have. And I am more comfortable (remember the first time I ever felt 'normal' while in this incarnation was when I was attuned to Karuna Reiki, a very high healing frequency?). 

I barely have time to do my chores and eat before leaving for work. Ross has wanted me to write for a few days, and today was the day.

Our message to you is that there have been some really fantastic changes out there right under our noses. It is okay to set aside all the old and the impending doom and the scary and the scarcity--in order to focus on gratitude, and growth. 

What is going to happen is going to happen. Nobody knows for certain how everything is going to play out. But I have a feeling, a tiny inkling of a feeling, that if you are reading this, you are on a happy End Times 'timeline', and hopefully, by remembering who you are and enjoying it, our frequencies will add to the anchoring of Heaven on Earth. 

Let it go, everything else, even if only for a few minutes a day, and rejoice in being angelic and all the benefits and gifts that accompany that. Strong bonds with animals and Nature. Healing. Blessings. And Love. 



Ross says this is enough.

He also thanks me.

And you for reading our stuff.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins