Saturday, May 6, 2023

Our Guidelines--Another Installment

 



As always, we are the trailblazers and guides on our healing and adaptation to the unseen world as it pertains to us here in 3D terrestrial life on Earth.

This lesson is brief.

Exceedingly so.

We are presenting this as an example to further encourage you to 1) be aware this can be experienced and 2) to allow yourself to just 'roll with it' when it does.


Earlier today, I spent twenty minutes in the hammock, not thinking, just being and experiencing life. I could hear the birds singing. The sun was warm on my skin. Ross and I were having a conversation. My guard was down...

...and the cloud suddenly covered the sun. There was no more warmth, in fact with the breeze it was quite chilly.

My Divine Feminine from deep within me cried out to Ross, 'the cold! the cold! the cold!'

He asked me why I was cold?

'Because of the caves!' my soul said to him, as if he was asking a silly question. 'If we have heat then we will be able to be found!'

I had no idea that was hidden inside of me. I was partly observing it and experiencing the horror at the same time.

For two years, possibly longer, after Ross died, I lived hidden in a cave, without warmth, even in the depths of winter, and without light except the briefest of candle/oil lamp...to escape execution from those who had executed Ross. The dark ones (TWDNHOBIAH) were methodical, persistent, and extremely vicious. 

In the cold I writhed in agony, trying to warm myself, to no avail, somewhere between worlds here and there, present and past...it was a horrible feeling of being hunted.

And then my soul shared with Ross the truth--nobody really appreciated/'got' what part of his work I was able to preserve and grow in his absence. It ended up being infiltrated, twisted, diluted by those same evil ones who for some reason had given up on killing all of his relatives he loved, and just distorted the truth.

I could feel Ross feel my suffering, and he felt truly awful for it. And he explained that now is a time to heal, and to appreciate the warmth, and the protection and freedom in this life. 

And so the lesson is complete. A big part of healing is to get these things OUT. Old memories, hidden traumas, from this life or past ones. 

He held me in his arms for a long time, and reassured me that everything is going to be okay. 


So in summary, you might have things to heal that are long long buried. Let them come up in the safety of relationship, especially that with you loved ones/guides who are not incarnate, or living ones who you have established rapport with support and trust. It's the sharing of it, and the reassurance, that heals, as well as their offering you the bigger perspective. You don't have to dwell on it. You release it whatever it was, and move on. If in the case like me, you were denied basic necessities, well, relax and appreciate having them now. I waited briefly, a few minutes, and the sun came from behind the clouds. The warmth had returned. And then my meditation time was over.



Ross

It won't happen again.

Whatever it is that once happened to you.

I want you to remind yourself of this.

And also how very much you are eternally loved by the Divine All That Is.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Healers