Monday, May 29, 2023

Accelerated Growth

 



It's a shit show out there.

Seriously.

I have full trust in our teams, both ground crew and the ones watching. I know deep in my bones no matter what everything is going to be okay.

You can't rush it.

A colleague who has noticed patterns in her OB/Gyn cases, has awakened. She wanted more information. I gave it. Texe Mars (with two R's in the last name) has a nice pictorial on the secret symbolism. Anything by Kerth Barker, particularly the one with 'high adept' in the title, which I recommended. And Cathy O'Brien's Tranceformative Book...My friend is a book listener. She got so far as one known political figure in Cathy's story, and 'couldn't take it any more'. She also read the book by Kerth as she flipped through it, read a part on 'mutilation' and 'couldn't go any more'. 

This woman is wide awake, medically.

Yet even she has her limits to how evil operates behind the scenes, hidden in plain sight. 

What can you do?


You hold the space.

And you don't hold the space in a vacuum where you stay completely the same!

You grow.

And that's what I've been doing.

Long ago, in 2010 when I started this blog, blogging was new! 

Now, the interest has passed to 'quick dance videos' on a totally different platform. 

And that's okay.

I've benefitted greatly from some of those 'short videos' on a different platform than the click clock one. I've learned so much about my attachment pattern and the scars from being with a narcissist. Actually, a whole string of them. 

So I'm taking steps to heal.


One year ago today I was on call at the hospital.

Getting to sleep in my own bed every night for the last six months has been a blessing I've been waiting for my whole career. 

It's never too late to grow...to improve your life...and to celebrate who YOU are. 

Remember you can keep an eye to the Awakening and an eye to your own situation at the same time. It's okay to focus on you and to heal. Aim to have a regulated nervous system--peace and calm--and seek joy in your life every day.




Ross

Carla likes to learn. 

For those of you that don't enjoy puzzles and solving them, allow me to reframe this talk. 

For those of you who have burdens you have been carrying, let them go. 

If there are patterns in your life that you wish to change, ask for resources to be sent your way to guide you. 

If survival at the present preoccupies you from your growth, it is imperative that you give--something, anything, even a flower you pick in the wild--to 're-set' the generosity of your soul and it's connection to Source. Do something giving, even if it's as simple as memorizing and telling a joke, every day. 

Always be stoked (pumped up) to live your life. You are the hero of your own story! Now, Live It!





clap! clap! 

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple