Friday, June 2, 2023

Incredible Sweetness

 



Learning lessons that make sense while you are learning them is a good thing!

I'm sad to say that my bee colony has left me. 

They didn't have enough space, and they swarmed. 

Many times! Anthony and I witnessed it twice. It was quite dramatic when thousands of bees left en masse.  Today I saw evidence of it in how many queen bee cells had been made inside the colony.

There is even one queen who unfortunately hatched after all the last bees had left. I keep asking Ross to take care of her and give her a miracle. I'm hoping perhaps she had at least flown and mated. But the bee keeper teacher things her odds are not good, and 'that's nature'.

For someone who has been actively working on my healing from my traumas, attachment style, and past-life and this life abandonment issues, this is the perfect lesson for me.

They found me.

And they needed something more.

My habitat for them got them through the Super Bloom, and there are many 'spin off' colonies. 

They didn't reject me.

I was very sad for I felt perhaps I hadn't taken good enough care of them, had I done something wrong? Fortunately I realized I am still a beginner. It is okay to make mistakes. Mine was not giving them enough room when they needed it. 

This is huge. A huge huge amount of learning. What is my responsibility, what isn't, and the needs of the bees which come first.

Out of all my goodbyes, in my entire life, this one is the sweetest. Why? They left honey. About a gallon of it. And I can learn how to do this part of the beekeeping even in their absence.

Here is a wonderful article too, I might have shared it, I might not, but it's worth sharing it again: what bees think and know

They knew me and knew my face. That makes me very happy.



Everything works out for the Highest Good. 

Stay in the moment and watch for it.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple