Monday, June 19, 2023

Marco!

 


Marco!

Summer is upon us here in sunny Southern California.

And a classic pool game is where the child playing the role of the 'seeker', swims with his eyes closed, and shouts, 'MARCO!'.

The rest of the swimmers, offering him a very crude form of 'echolocation', giggle and say, 'Polo!'

Then they swim over, under, and around the 'seeker', quietly, because if the 'seeker' touches them with his hand then the next turn they become the 'seeker'.



Ironically, this name is also the name of a source which has a report on a full contents of a laptop inadvertently left behind in some shop somewhere.

I leafed through it yesterday. 

It's awful.

Thoroughly awful.

I'm not even sure if anyone should look at it who isn't investigating anything.

What's the takeaway?

Well, this owner of the computer is a bloodline.

We all know what his daddy has done to him since a young age. It's their 'way'.

And it appears the owner is 'acting out' in a big way ever since.

This, despite my horror, allows me to have compassion at the same time.


Going to sleep last night, and reflecting on what I saw, I realize there's a whole level of complexity 'out there' in 'running the show' and 'making business' that is way, way, way over my head, and probably it's best for it to stay that way. 

Never has it been clearer that the Natural World is running along on its own, independently, of all that 'stuff'. And that Natural World is the one I prefer to be in. 24/7.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple