Saturday, May 13, 2023

My Latest Adventure

 


First of all we would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to you. For everything you do, we thank you.

Things have been moving forward for me, personally, and on a soul journey. It's not easy. My work schedule now is very active, with early morning starts more often than not. And there are few gaps in the day. The stamina it takes to work full time in an outpatient setting is daunting. By the end of the week I need the weekend to recover and to catch up with my household and personal life. 

Sometimes, with perceived 'pressure', a surprising amount of spiritual growth blossoms.

And even though I am much more happy now, I'd like to share what has been making me happier:  I talk with Ross and Divine Father about what I want more than anything, and that is to heal. I want my nervous system to be calm. I want to take the worst of my pains and wounds and address them, in the hopes of being able to function normally in these few short years I have left before it's time to leave this incarnation.

I am so open and honest and frank with Ross and Divine Father. 

I don't hide anything.

When I don't know where to begin, I tell them.

I just know how I want to feel. And I want to feel like the horrible abuse I endured--in this incarnation and also the one with Ross--is behind me and I get to start fresh and enjoy life. 

You'd be surprised at how this is happening. It's not just talking and discussion that is helping me. Little things are 'popping up' out of nowhere to guide me.

I am excited to be on this healing path. 

The amount of love and patience and understanding and support I have from Ross is mind-boggling. From Divine Father too.


Two people I really trust and admire are making big moves in the healing department too. I've seen their sharing. Hope Johnson is always about three steps ahead of me, and she explains things so very well. Recently she talked about how she doesn't have energy or time for people who have a perception of her that isn't loving. I love how she communicates her connections and philosophy--and to summarize--'everything is fake!'   And it is! We live in a world of Illusion. So, why get bent out of shape? Right?

The other is Lisa Frieborg (oh gosh I hope I spell it right) with Angelorum. Today's share was really insightful. She suffers not only from complex post-traumatic stress disorder, but also, religious trauma. She talks about how she self-destructed her business not once but twice, but now, at least, she is in a position to help other survivors of such trauma. I know my cousin S has it. He's shared. And technically, people who are raised by TWDNHOBIAH in the 'system' are survivors of a little different kind of religious trauma (spiritual assault really) too.  Lisa is the real deal, she doesn't make things sound nice when they aren't for her. That's why she has my respect and admiration. She's REAL. Never phony or fake.


"My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus' -Phillippians 4:19

Today's Bible Verse just popped up on my phone. Ross has his say, too <3 From the Spirit Realms.


There's lots to do today. Many chores. Anthony graduates soon! I must send out the graduation announcements. Ross is helping me and guiding. He says to 'just let the day flow' and I will.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple