Tuesday, April 25, 2023

The Secret Weapons

 


Yesterday, I was driving home through traffic, and praying very hard to be able to 'make it in time'. 

Our dear family friends had an appointment for their very-much loved dog--Anthony and the dog had been best friends for twelve years!--to be put down by the vet.

It came out of the blue quite suddenly ten days ago, and now the dog couldn't walk, wouldn't eat, and was suffering. 

It had been a random connection/chance that I had invited them to Anthony's graduation, and was told the grave news that 'this was the day'. I coordinated for Anthony to stop by at lunch to say goodbye. And unfortunately, for my work, I couldn't get there earlier, I was barely able to make it, even though my friend said I would be welcome to be there when he was put down.

Somehow traffic opened up. 

Achilles also did his part. The vet couldn't get the vein the first time. Then with the medicines his heart kept beating for longer and not stopping.

I got to the door right while he was passing. I was able to kiss his fur, pet him, and tell him goodbye one last time. 

My friends were very glad I was there, another dear dog friend was there (ever since I was pregnant I walked the neighborhood with the dog crowd, and Anthony's first word from his stroller was 'dog!'). I also was able to help take photos of the couple with their beloved pet after he had passed. 

There were lots of tears, lots of hugs and loving support. And I asked gently if I could take home a little bit of fur for Anthony, who had swim practice and couldn't be there? The vet kindly shaved a little and put it in a special container, for Anthony, for Jan (dear eighty-eight year old Jan thought she would go before the dog passed, because the dog had been so healthy), and for Achilles' mom and dad.

I came home, and Anthony was appreciative of the fur. He also wanted the same meal I'd bought him when my dad was dying and we were taking him out of school early to go say our goodbyes. He called it 'Death Food'. So I went and ordered it for our dinner, to help him in the loss of his dear canine friend.



During that drive, I saw Ross and asked him to take good care of Achilles. I realized how Achilles was so angelic. Trusting his parents. Accepting the end. Being loving to all. 

Ross nodded.

He gave me the gesture to write about it. I saw his hands on the keyboard.

There is a loophole in this Spiritual War, and it's the pets! There are so many angelic beings coming to earth and filling the roles of pets on Earth. And they are anchoring love and tenderness, as well as patience and so many of the virtues, wherever they are!

Even in the deepest darkest recesses of the Other Team, ritually abused MK programmed children are given animals to love. The animals might die a cruel and horrific death in front of the children to further traumatize them. As part of the programming process. It's routine and considered as nothing but to further the 'conditioning' by the Other Team. But I saw clearly that the love is REAL, and it is life-saving to these children, as it is one of the only joys they are permitted in their difficult lives. 

All across the globe, you can see the lights of these wonderful pets in homes, all kinds of homes and even 'homeless' homes--raising the vibration and frequency of the energy where they are.

It's no wonder one of the first 'things' or 'movements' was to get pets 'spayed or neutered' as 'the right thing to do'. The Other Team must have sensed something and tried to limit the number of slots available for the angelic beings to arrive! To embody it here on the earth! 

Our message is to pray for the animals. To give thanks for their presence as many are in fact brave and glorious warriors from the Higher Realms.  If you are able, open your heart and your home to an animal in need of acceptance. And if you are like us, not with a schedule to let you walk a dog consistently twice a day, well, share your love with a dog or pet you know. 



On the drive I saw Achilles jump into Ross' arms. He loves pets. He always lets me know when they made it there safely.

And I was surprised at how much better Achilles looked and felt.

"I LOVE MOM" he said.

'AND DAD"...."I HAD THE BEST PARENTS"

"I WILL COME BACK IF THEY LET ME" (the rules on the Other Side are 'they')

I was glad to hear him. And wished him well.





Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple