Saturday, April 1, 2023

A Brief, Heartfelt Talk with Creator

 




I was up very early this morning. I had a little time to myself, as I was driving.

And I felt something, deep inside, and wanted to share it with Creator.

Ca:  God? I have to tell you something. I don't LIKE being alive here where some people don't love you.

Cr:  You mean this and what happened to my Son?

Ca:  Yes! Exactly! People just hate both of you and they act on it around here. I don't want to live anywhere like this ever again. It's awful. 

Cr:  (Pause) You know what it means, Carla? When people hate us like that?

Ca:   No, not really Father. 

Cr:   It means that those persons do not like themselves.


All of a sudden I understood that everything is Creator, me and you and Creator and trees and well, everything, even those people who hate...and because everything is connected and not separate...those people are in truth directing those angry thoughts right at themselves. 



I was surprised at how intelligent Creator is, how wise, and how matter of fact.


That is all I have to share for today. It's a lot to think about, isn't it?




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins