Thursday, April 20, 2023

The Struggle

 



The energies right now are very intense. There's a partial/full eclipse going on. The sun or something is in Aries, but there's Pluto involved too. I'm feeling spiritually tired. Almost like I'm not ready to complete the journey or whatever. 

A lot of the things, the deep childhood things I'd thought I'd healed from already, are coming back up.

My insides feel raw and jagged, emotionally. 

There's no way to go around it, no way to skip feeling it, and just patience to allow it to pass. I speak with my teams daily about what I am feeling, and how I want to feel. That's part of the healing is to be able to speak up on my own behalf.

But being able to manifest it?

Well, that's a different story.

Remember how I said that the media was going to skew things heavily in certain directions, shockingly skewed? There's a lot of people who are being affected by that. 

For me, it's just the realization of how deeply in Survival Mode I had once been, taking overnight call so often for all of my career. Even now, I have long days and it's grueling and takes stamina to keep up with the pace. It's like taking baby steps to be able to get back to where I once was able to write goals and pursue them--from little household things like 'honey do' lists, to bigger dreams.

There are some parts of life that are going beautifully, and this helps me restore myself. I enjoy the garden. And also, I'm making decisions to let certain things go. For example, our above-ground swimming pool. And I'm not looking back. It has been a huge, expensive battle to keep the water fresh and clean always. The pool vinyl is old now. It's time to let it go.

Health wise I continue my recovery from my knee surgery, it's progress, and I am thankful for this too.

Today I'm lucky to have a later start. I was able to write. Most mornings there is a huge time crunch so I can't relax and write.

If you are feeling a little on edge, don't worry, there are plenty of good reasons with the energies as they are. And if you feel like some unpleasant lessons are raising their ugly heads again, well, it's probably the energies too. These things should limit themselves and are not here to stay. Be gentle with yourself.

And if you haven't gotten the Pegasus Reiki attunement from Isabel Henn yet, you might want to consider getting it. It really, really helps to bring joy in very sad and stressful situations.






clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins