Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Exercises In Self-Acceptance

 



You know, it's been quite a lull with me and Spirit and this blog. At one time I used to wake up at four in the morning and write before work. I felt the energy of Spirit encouraging me to write. 

That 'surge' is gone.

My connection to Spirit remains the same. For example, first thing this morning when I woke up, I heard:  A gift that you would not expect to experience is about to begin.

It was so loud and strong and encouraging that I wrote it down.


What has happened is I have let go and allowed life's experiences, and my own healing, to happen at their own pace. 

In the world of Spirit, there is No such thing as Time. But for here on Earth, three big things happened recently.


The first was I was sent to the local conventional grocery store. I usually shop at a big box store and one of two more 'natural' type of smaller stores. To exercise my knee I walked up and down every aisle. I was shocked at the changes. Most ominous were the doors on the refrigerated sections that didn't used to have doors. I've seen in someplace else, Canada perhaps, Ontario, where the sensors are being put in. 

I'll write a paragraph on it. The reason that the WEF trained people are letting criminals in and take from stores without punishment is that they want the stores to go away. They want online stuff or like Amazon Fresh where you need (at the moment) a credit card to shop. It films all you take, and the computer adds the tab and charges it to your card. One day a mark of something not of God will be required to shop. So they are working together to push things to Agenda 2030 goals. 

But the other things I noticed? There's no more Ivory dish soap, at least not there. I couldn't see a single powdered detergent for laundry. I wanted to buy paper towels with prints on them, they make me happy. Nope. Everything is just plain white or unbleached brown. Joy dish soap has been bought by another company.  It used to be from P and G. I bought a bottle of Dickinson's Witch Hazel even though they changed the timeless bottle to something more trendy. I even bought a National Enquirer for old time's sake. It wasn't until I got home I saw that the issue was from January of this year! 

Times change. But I'm glad to know the things from the past that I enjoyed. I trusted in myself that those were wonderful times. I can treasure them.


The second thing was a real shock to my system.

My favorite cousin, who married into the family, is super Christian, just like my cousin. He also has a mental health diagnosis, his son and I have talked about it. But he is bright and engaging, and I totally look up to him. Especially for End Times stuff. 

It turns out, from a post on FB, he disclosed that he is bisexual!

My poor cousin! The wife! And him too!

I didn't know. There wouldn't in a million years had I have thought it. They seemed happy although they weren't really physical with each other. 

I walked around in a daze over it for a day or two. But when he posted again, something completely different, my heart answered the dilemma. Love is stronger than all these weird sexual things that exist these days. And let the heart love. Love it the only thing people notice. 

In case you are wondering about all those letter sexual things, my thoughts, and my own thought--not Ross'--I haven't asked him and I won't--is that they are physical representations of the androgynous Baphomet. And that Baal creature/dark energy came to steal and destroy. But people who worship Baphomet will make anything like it a protected class of people.  There's also an excellent article I read this morning by Cathy O'Brien click here for article on the subject. Her viewpoint is fascinating.


The third thing, oddly enough, was sparked by some random email from Marie Kondo. 'Why you should greet your home'. I did. I started to do it. And you know what? I realized that my home, messy and disorganized as it is, supports me and nourishes me. No I can't have guests. Yes there's lots of work to be done to streamline and organize it. But, that second piano from my mom's house, the one I learned on, gives me comfort and joy. For now, I need it. What's changed is I used to hate my house's mess, and judge myself harshly for not meeting the goal I have of a nice streamlined, visually uncluttered home. Well, I appear to have adult ADHD. I can't remember where things are I need to see them. And I've healed from complex PTSD. My attachment style is healing towards more secure attachment (I was anxious and avoidant). 

Even with my mom, whose anger really affected me in a bad way. The other day driving home from work, I realized her 'nice' (taking care of Anthony) far outweighed any 'mean' she did to me when I was young. Even the time she tried to break me--amateur psychiatry thing, that was brutal--when we had moved house and I didn't have any friends at the new school. I withdrew into myself to cope. And her verbally attacking me and accusing me didn't help our relationship get any closer. She made me cry. I guess she thought that was some big psychological breakthrough. But a simple conversation over my anxiety would have been enough. Anyhow, as I remember and heal, I acknowledge she had her traumas too. She did the best she could. And for the first time, I sensed her. She let me know she's watching Anthony while he's traveling on a field trip with his school. That gave me lots of relief.


I need to get ready for work.

But these three areas, accepting my age and the changes that go along with it, letting others be who they are and not blocking the flow of love from my heart, and being realistic and hopeful with my household situation is some really big growth. And even still, my priorities--kid first!--are bearing fruit. My son is contacting me and sharing his experiences from where he is. Daily. And I'm thrilled I was able to send him  with the school for this wonderful gift.  Traveling is good. And that's my early graduation gift to him. 



Ross

Carla has a lot of inner work and there are layers. But just like the fruit trees in this season, Carla's work is starting to blossom and to bear fruit. 

This is the work of a lifetime. And often, not only that, the work of multiple lifetimes.

Carla understand now clearly that from where I am, I no longer have the conflicts that once arose between us. She may trust in me that I won't hurt her. 

Carla is learning that as her Twin, I can feel what she is experiencing and sensing, none of that emotion is hidden. And that is why too, after watching lots of videos on Near Death Experiences, Carla knows without a doubt I have experienced her pain from our previous lifetime, just the same exact way that she experienced it, from our interaction together.

Carla too is finding the words to express her feelings she once felt and is feeling now. She longs for reassurance that her nervous system will get to rest and relax in my love for her. Carla asks for Divine Protection. My masculine Divine Protection. As well as for my permission and guidance on certain issues. This is rebuilding slowly the trust we once had when we were youths in our immediate past lives together. 

There is a place and time for each of you, after working on yourselves for so many hours and days and weeks and years, that progress will be worth it. And I encourage you to keep working on yourselves through living your lives each moment it arrives, and accepting everything. And not to judge! Not yourselves or others!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namate,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple