Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Preparation

 



Here is incredible news! Schumann resonance frequency


There is only so much we can do at this stage of Ascension. It feels like my 'wave' is almost done, not much is asked of me. However, around 2012 and a few years after, I felt an absolute compulsion that was driven by Spirit to 'write, write, write'. I had to get the information OUT. I just had to. Otherwise that disappointment from Spirit was so hard for me to bear. (at the moment the energies are chaotic and outside influence is very haphazard in mainstream and alternative media. You can't really trust anything...)

I haven't written much lately.

I've been very active online, on my personal FB, helping to prepare others for potential hardships. I try to make it seem fun and light. People respond, but I am totally aware of their cognitive dissonance. The idea that the grocery store could be empty just doesn't 'sink in' to them. Or the possibility that food will be so expensive that as they say in the bible, a loaf of bread could buy a sack of gold.  Self-sufficiency, the ability to have basic cooking skills to make whatever you are preparing taste as good as it can, and being able to save money on dining out and takeout...these are super important for survival! As also is first aid. 

So I focus on work and home. And also on my preparation for when I get Home, and or Ross returns, whichever comes first. 

Ross is real.

I know him and love him as my Twin. I sense him, I feel him. 

And he is giving me an incredible gift. In preparation.

He's so far away, and I've been stuck in 'human mode' of closeness and communication. Around December frankly I just gave up on our talking altogether (except here where I write for him) because I needed that daily, 'how was your day?' kind of interaction. Where Ross is, there aren't exactly 'days'. He doesn't talk much about what he does due to security restrictions too. I try to ask him 'what's your favorite this or that?' and again, something is lost in the translation from human to spirit. I also have a huge chip on my shoulder for being single and having to go through life on Earth with a significant Other in the Higher Realms. 

I know what's in store for me in the Afterlife. My soul will connect in ways that souls here can't. I am incredibly loved and valued in the Higher Realms, and for this I am thankful. 

But while I am here? I'm going to work on my CPTSD with the Crappy Childhood Fairy. This takes tremendous courage, painful growth, and faith. I will open my heart and soul, since that too is my true Nature. Slowly, steadily, and with tremendous stubbornness of will, I will HEAL. Everything. 

Did you know in none of my many, many past lives that I recall, in none of them did I ever make it to a ripe old age as a woman? There was one, a resting life, as a Japanese Zen type of monk. That was happy and I lived a long life. But in that one I was a male. (yes! As souls we get to experience both! Isn't that funny?)

With Ross' help, and God/Divine Mother's blessing, I'm going to write the best 'happily ever after' I can for myself, every day, with Love and Gratitude. Even if it's simply turning into the Southern California character many turn into, as shown my the actress who played Mrs. Roper on Three's Company. Those caftans she wore, oh my gosh, so many neighbors I knew growing up used to wear them! I can't stop laughing. But truly, between us, it's not my 'style'. <3

It's time now to prepare for taking the car to get the tires rotated. And for the rest of my chores for today. I'm 'off' but 'technically available to be called in'.

Can you believe I wrote this in thirteen minutes?

Guess who got the typing award in the ninth grade? LOL Eighty words per minute baby! And faster sometimes!


I'm so grateful to Ross, the real one, not the one people tell you about, and to Michael, Raphael, Merlin and Raziel, to Divine Mother, and Divine Father, and those who so kindly incarnated with us from the times when Ross was incarnate--to help with me and with Ascension. Your work is blazing with Light, and I'm so very thankful for it. 


Sincerely,

Carla




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla