Thursday, March 17, 2022

Blessings

 



I have a ceramic rabbit in my kitchen, it sits on a shelf in the middle on our island. I've had that rabbit for many, many years, and never given it a second thought.

The other day, it caught my attention, and I remembered my first boyfriend Tom gave it to me. And when I was in that 'between worlds' moment, all I could see was grey, grey, grey like a battleship color--not fog, that swirls, just grey. 

How odd? I thought to myself.

Then, in my PM, the girl who went on the double-date with us to the prom asked me if I'd heard about Tom?

No. I'd heard nothing.

He'd had a stroke. Was in ICU. Now he's home. Mentally intact. But the left side of his body doesn't work so good. They don't know if he will make a full recovery. Randy (her date from the prom) and Nayyer (another mutual friend) are flying out to see him. His brother John had already gone out there too, I saw the flight on FB and wasn't sure why he was flying from the west to the east coast.

Immediately, I began to send healing to Tom. His soul saw who I was, my angel form not hidden, and then it was a little startled, but Ross came next to me (I've told Tom about Ross). Then Ross did the funniest thing right before he started healing Tom. He pushed me UP like we were in a submarine and I was going up through one of those doors to the next level.

I saw there Teddy, Theodora Klocek  R...., Tom's mom. She looked beautiful, like in her wedding photo. So young and healthy. I'd always, always loved her. And today, I felt her love for me. I didn't know what to say, but we hugged each other and cried. It had been such a long time. She made sure I knew I was the one she had wanted to be her daughter, she had always loved me (and bought me special gifts 'from Tom' for my birthday and holidays). Tom and I had dated from age sixteen to eighteen or nineteen. I was one week older than him. I told her I hope he was going to be okay. He's not even sixty, much, much too young for a stroke. 

There had never been heart attack or stroke on both sides of his family. It's very odd.

I had to go. Teddy and I said our goodbyes, and she said she's very proud of me and she's always watching over me. 

Then, after work, I went to the card shop, and looked for the right card to send to Tom. You can't exactly send a 'get well soon' if the person is going to be paralyzed/weak. We weren't close but we were still friends, and spirit nudged me to do something for him.  I found a card that talked about his strength. I also found a handmade candle from our hometown from high school (Long Beach). I remembered all the masses we had been to together. A few weeks before I'd been looking through old photos for pictures of my dad on his birthday. And there were albums and albums of photos of me and Tom. I remembered how close we had been, very close. No wonder why the breakup had been so hard on me. 

On the card I told him with his wife, daughter and son taking excellent care of him (I knew they would!, his daughter is in medical school)--he could do anything! There are no limits! Anything! When I packed it up to mail, I used my nicest Fairmont box, and also, spirit said to put in a pack of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies (we used to bake them a lot and eat the dough), so I did. 

Because of my delay, I haven't been able to process my emotions over what happened to Tom. The tears are building up. Usually it takes me three or four days to have emotions come to the surface when it's something big and shocking. Fortunately two of my friends will keep me posted on his progress. 

That night, when I was going to sleep, my anesthesia mentor texted.

For their group, at a hospital I once worked at, an anesthesiologist was found dead in the call room. She was thirty-four. Typically the dead are found in the shower with a needle of fentanyl in their arm. It's tragic but a known risk in our field. I asked if it was the fentanyl?

It wasn't.

He thinks it was a seizure. 

I was on call the next day and prayed that I wouldn't ever be found like that in a call room! Fortunately, I woke up and was able to work post call.

I'm still recovering.


Times are strange.  Ben Fulford is doing a good job on covering it. I think there's lots of 'stories' out there, I like the one Jessie Czebotar talks about. But we can never know until it happens which one is going to be the real one. You can be certain for me that if the mainstream media is talking about it, I won't listen. Plus, if I have my way, I will support/enhance/upgrade my Divine Feminine energy as much as possible, if only to piss off TWDNHOBIAH. Take everything with a grain of salt, there is weapons-grade 'information' out there which is designed to mess with our psychology and wellbeing. They are cramming 'order through chaos' down our throats.  Don't swallow it and chase it with a nice glass of chianti...just spit the whole damn thing out and drink fresh pure water from Gaia. 

Thank you!


Now it's time to make the St. Patrick's day slow cooker meal. It's still before sunrise.


Ross

I am very proud of Carla and her developments. She is articulating more to me about her hopes, wishes, and dreams, and also, how I fell short in protecting her in our past life we shared together. 

I am upset at nothing, now I am disincarnate, when at the time I was incarnate I was highly incensed that she could find fault with me.

From what I understand, now, from my perspective, and what is my blessing, is that communication is what strengthens the connection. Even when the message is one of pain and difficult to accept. It hurts me now, but not as much as when I was alive, to hear of my shortcomings when all it was in my intention was to take care of everybody the best I possibly could. 

I took a lot of Carla's love for granted, in my lifetime. Carla is still reeling from this emotionally. But she is making headway with great strides. 

There is a funny think I would like to share with you. Carla has a new friendship with a mother of another friend of hers who was her teacher. It is hilarious to watch. The mother, who is in Heaven like me, was highly successful. In this Carla trusts her like no other. 

Last night, she was at a desk, like she had in life, and Carla was bawling to her about our troubles and some more she is experiencing. The mother, who is not incarnate, sees both the worldly and the otherworldly relationships. There is a huge part of 'why is Carla talking to me about this?' and she looks to me for guidance.

What Carla won't listen to from me, or from anyone, she will listen to from this Barbara. And the same goes true for on the earthly plane, what Carla won't listen to from anyone, she will listen to from her son, because he was once her teacher. With this son, Carla is nineteen again, and had no pain from all of her life experiences to cloud her judgement. 

It's been a very powerful blessing for my girl, these two with whom for reasons unknown to me, Carla 'connects'. And for this I am deeply thankful. 

The son does not know what Carla confides to the mother. He cannot hear her, only sense her presence from beyond. 

Carla also spent time sharing her heart with Divine Father. She knew it wasn't good to be alone, and asked if she could sleep on the little bench in his office, since he was going to be working all night. She slept peacefully and well after sharing milk and cookies with her Daddy, as she calls him.

Try to have this close of a relationship with our Creator. Both with Divine Mother and Divine Father. Be as children with them, and have no guile. Tell them your every trouble. With Carla she was telling her Father how much she hates her life script and the restrictions that it places on her as a soul, why did she ever agree to it in the first place, and how can she find a way to be happy and live a life that is meaningful to her in every way?  She slept beautifully while He was responding to her with answers that were appropriate to her developmental level...and bathed herself in the warmth of his Loving Strength.

And now tomorrow is another day!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Keels (we keep your boat from tipping over, our keel is very deep.)