Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Insight

 



One of the services we provide with this blog post, is giving an inside look at what is going on inside the world of allopathic medicine. Especially in regards to current contagious diseases.

Notably, Los Angeles is having a huge outbreak at the moment. 

Nearby metropolitan areas, including the one in which I live, are impacted by the transmission of disease.

At our hospital, we have three surgeons out with this infection--one bariatric, one neurosurgery, and another gynecologist. 

We also have many, many nurses and surgical techs and people who keep the O.R. clean/transport patients out. 

Are we able to do cases?

Yes.

I had dinner with the charge nurse in the pre-op holding area. She said that many cases are being cancelled because the routine testing pre-op is turning up this virus. This is in contrast to the surgery center, where those who are up to date or a little behind on their immunizations are not tested. 

How is the ICU? It's busy, but not all with these patients. A quick review of the records showed that it's not 'overflowing with the non-immunized' as the news would say. There are some who had the procedure in the arm one month before catching it, and others who never had the procedure, as well as some very old and very sick (including very large in that category). 

The nutritionist is promoting Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc in the diet of these patients! This is a good thing!

One of the respiratory techs at work has it. 

I'd say people at higher risk for catching this in the hospital are respiratory techs, nurses, people who bring the food trays and take them away, people who clean the hospital, linen staff who wash all the sheets and towels and scrubs, and anesthesiologists/ER physicians who are intubating patients. 

It is possible a family member has it. I recommended getting a test just to be sure.

So far, my tests have all been negative. I get twice-weekly surveillance.

Here is why I recommend sunlight UV exposure to protect against this bug. It's what the hospital uses, an R2D2-like pulsed high intensity UV  device. You put it in a room, close the door and let it do its thing. An OR takes a while, I believe tens of minutes. A call room takes four minutes. Humans can't be exposed to this while it's working.  I get sunshine and let it penetrate my being. It also helps to create Vitamin D.

When a cell is infected with virus, the virus is replicating inside it. So the cell and the virus must die. How this happens is your immune system recognizes the virus. The memory T cells get the 'complement system' to activate, which creates a complex like a little vortex apparatus onto/into the cell, and then activated zinc goes through it into the cell, and I believe it's like hydrogen peroxide that destroys the viruses/the cell.  The UV people say it generates hydrogen peroxide too. 

It's such at my work that people are eating anywhere but the nurse's lounge because so many people are spreading the germs there--they are all but two -- fully immunized. And the two RN's who are not, are survivors of actual infection. 

Our hospital doubled its number of patients who are fighting the virus from last week, but it's still much much less than any surge we have ever had. 


On another note, KP talked about how he's just 'being'...used to follow some people for information, now he doesn't. He used to be a Trumper but now not so much. He's not blogging daily, and he's only blogging what 'feels right'.

Same here.

Cobra said we did good for the meditations, but his article didn't make much concrete sense or next steps clearly. Ben Fulford says that 2022 is going to be a battle between dark and light. A more visible one. I know TWDNHOBIAH, they don't want to lose, and they will burn/destroy everything before they actually lose. 

How can we help?

By taking care of ourselves and our families.

I have the day off. I worked kind of late yesterday, there weren't many cases today. And...I need to spend a day practicing self-care and applying Hope Johnson's lessons to myself. I found out yesterday that Anthony's father proposed to his live-in girlfriend, and she accepted. I knew it was coming, it was the natural endpoint. I wasn't prepared for the emotions. Ross will help me, he is near. I've learned so much from Jared. Being pregnant doesn't mean you are loved. His abandoning me at four months pregnant 'cured' my abandonment issues because it was way worse abandonment than anything that had ever happened to traumatize me before. I've learned to be civil with someone who really doesn't like me. And although long ago we had two halves of the same recurrent past life dream that matched--it seemed like some grand reunion--it doesn't matter because what happened in that past life then/dreams and what is in this life are two separate things. I had been attracted to him because of the dream, and for his being psychic. But now, he's where he once was, and I've grown to learn Reiki and teach it and guide others who are 'awake' in this regard. With Anthony driving, and turning seventeen in a month, there's less interaction with his father. And at eighteen I'll be 'free' at last, except for the times their family's vacation choices affect mine because perhaps Anthony will go there. But, again, with the new surge, visits will stop, and I can enjoy my life as I would have had it to my wishes with just being on my own as a mom...I could have done it, being abandoned, but I had thought it would not be fair to the child. 


I know this is part of a lesson because I read this article surviving abuse--trigger warning! and I was like, 'I know that story a little too well' because my two husbands were emotionally abusive and the first one was starting to get physically abusive...then I saw this video from the therapist guy right after. I realize Creator is 'nudging me' to work on it. So I am.

What is driving this is that REALITY is Love. I know this in my bones because of Hope.

Pain, trauma, bad memories and experiences...are part of the 'nightmare' of 3D experience. 

To dissolve these 'nightmares', each time another layer comes up, you need to sit with the feelings that come up, and then, accept the feeling for what it is, a feeling that this thing you are imagining is trying to show you about yourself, some sort of lesson. 

You also need to nurture yourself, and connect with Nature. I've been wanting to go to the beach, I haven't been since April 21. Perhaps today is the day, and I'll just go by myself. Anthony went a lot last year with others, and wasn't in the mood to go. 

Here's a list I posted yesterday on how to get out of a funk:

1) Eat. Your brain needs 130 grams of carbs just to function.

2) Drink water (this is grounding too) dehydration impacts cognitive functioning. 1.5-2 liter minimum to maintain daily functioning.

3) Shower. Cold showers help depression. Warm showers help anxiety.

4) Move. Exercise releases serotonin; mood stabilizing neurotransmitter.

5) Breathe.  Deep breathing brings new oxygen to the brain, helps boost energy, release tension, elevate mood etc.

Nothing is more important than your being HERE.

Take the steps to take care of yourself.

You MATTER.

National suicide hotline 800-273-8255


When we work on our own issues, we help raise the vibration of the whole collective. And that helps make it harder for TWDNHOBIAH to do their tricks. It's like raising the temperature outside of their comfort zone--except we add the vibration. 

Besides, we don't want to carry these old stories and distortions with us when we can have freedom in Divine Creation, right?



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple