Friday, January 28, 2022

Absorption




Good morning and hello! This has been a busy week. Usually it is one of my 'off weeks'. However, I was asked to work by different people who needed time off, or were short-staffed... I put in a lot of extra hours. Today I have a well-deserved and much-needed day off to rest. 

It's been a very spiritual week. I'm ABSORBING lots of information, from all around me, with occasional glimmers of Truth. But it hasn't synthesized yet. For example, I've really come to notice how important it is for us to enjoy other people who are in our lives, and in our presence. It might be friends and family, or perhaps colleagues or patients...either way, it's a huge 'click' in 'your part of the plan' when you are able to put down your phone and really lock in on the other person's presence and acknowledge it as only YOU can.

A very profound thing I learned this week, was from an ER doc. He was complaining that he had 'too many code blues' to go to recently on his last shift. It's not easy to interrupt the other workload, and I'm sure there's much additional paperwork too. I said, 'but the numbers are going down, isn't that a good thing?' regarding our Covid patients. Well, he admitted, the way they go down, is when they Code, and they don't make it...OHHHHH I said, now able to understand. That's how everything is connected. 

Ross has been giving me two main lessons, and a minor one. The first is Don't Worry, and the second is Feel The Love. Just letting my heart center lock in on that frequency and resonate with it. The last part is that even though I'm concerned because my lawsuit isn't going away and might go to trial--Ross says to look at it as an opportunity to experience more love. And I'm praying for the people to be 'so full of love and respect for me that nothing can come out but love and respect for me' and for me to likewise be that way for them. 

My health has been kind of in a holding pattern. I have a cough, pretty bad--severe, and my lungs/airways have felt like they were burning. I had a sore throat this morning. So I'm planning to take it easy for the weekend...Covid takes a lot out of you, and even though you get that boost when you first get over it, it can drag on. 

I'm watching all of the world events with interest. The truck convoy up North. The protests in the streets of Europe. Bible prophecy people's videos. This week's Ben Fulford is really great, there's this photo that's absolutely amazing:





I watched a movie Anthony picked, called Stargate, with Kurt Russell from like, 1994. I was surprised at how much symbolic and metaphysical 'stuff' was in there. This kind of stuff, and more. 

It's kind of like every secret society, and every light force, behind the scenes, is 'all systems go!' and they are battling it. We just aren't being told what's happening. So if you look for clues and tap into the energies, it's incredible to be here, alive, while all of this is taking place. Truly. Even if we suffer.

Here's something Ross wants me to share:

  1. Prophecy by a Greek Orthodox priest  The part is where the angel comes from the sky and talks to all the people. First how the people were all fighting. Then how they 'woke up'.  
  2. On this station--sample video some of the lectures talk about the Voice of God project. Where technology exists to get people to think they are hearing God or thinking something...but they are actually being subjected to a technology.
  3. Here is a graphic scene from the movie The Kingsmen which shows that type of technology in action. 
We share because of the OVERLAP in the disclosure of the technology. How one side 'shares' or 'discloses' and how the other side 'discloses' and you can see how they are talking about the same thing. 

We want to make it clear that this is an EXAMPLE. There's no prediction or prophecy of this technology or weapon actually being used any time on the public. The point isn't the subject. The teaching point is how the subject overlaps, and to be on the lookout for more 'overlaps' across various sources, and to synthesize it together. You don't go hunting it down or searching for it. Spirit will show you and you will understand as you go about your daily life. It's kind of cool how the whole thing happens.

Taking time to do things you enjoy, time to rest, time to connect with Spirit is going to nourish your soul in these times of change. Remember too, to pray, both for yourself, for others, and for current events. Prayer is so very important. 

Ross wants to say one more thing. Ah! I get it. He wants you to Feel The Love too. When you are doing the 'recharge' activities like I mentioned in the last paragraph, open your heart and set the station/channel/frequency to Universal Love, and to allow it to warm you and soothe you. You will feel it!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are Growing Closer by Leaps and Bounds with every Lesson Carla completes with success in her heart and soul.