Saturday, January 22, 2022

Freshness On A Breeze




As I look out my office window, the waning moon is framed by the tree branches, and they are blowing with a strong breeze. In the rising sunlight, the image is eerily beautiful and breathtaking. Once again it reminds us that in the grand scheme of things, all is well, and Divine Creator is in control of everything.

I just worked for three days in a row, and am scheduled to work on Monday too. The O.R. is very slow, due to the cancelling/delaying of cases to accommodate the Covid surge. We never hit the one hundred Covid patients mark this surge. The peak was just under ninety, and now it is dropping to the seventies.

Are people grumpy or tired from taking care of these patients?

No. Not really.

It is a hassle though, because many have come to the ER for other things (appendix, gallbladder) and been found to be Covid positive. So we take care of their needs, only using the full protective gear in the process. Almost everyone is wearing an N95 inside the O.R. It's not just the unvaccinated. And many, many of us including myself have stories to tell of catching and recovering from the virus.

Energetically right now, the energies are good. There's a new hopefulness, a sense of getting on with things and moving ahead. 

I like it.

It's odd because in our state, the lockdowns are getting more stringent than ever. What I am trying to say is that there are the energies...and there's a disconnect between that and the politics. It's hard to explain but the energies feel like there's more 'life' in them. And the politics feel like it's 'less'. 

What about Spirit?

Spirit is very quiet now. I can barely hear messages from The Other Side. I have a sense for Ross because we are eternally connected. He talks with me a little, about my day, things like that. But for the bigger picture his lips are sealed. 

I don't know how things are going to turn out, or when things are going to happen. All I know right now is that the energies are very good. That makes me happy. And I've decided that if I get my hours cut back at work, well, then, I focus on making my home a better place to be. 

There's not much more I can do. 





Ross

Carla is happy and content. She understands and accepts her limitations in planning her life in the context of the pandemic and the awakening. She has grown to appreciate my special charm, and the stronger aspects of my relationship with her. She knows and trusts her intuition for 'the bigger things' and is accepting of how the outcome is decided but the particulars are somewhat 'outside of her control'.

Everything happens for the best.

And by that, I mean, that the Universe is constantly growing and expanding and gaining new resources of Knowledge. Which is a very good thing. A very, very, very good thing!

It will be a short time in which this latest surge will declare itself. Ahead of us is Lunar New Year where there are many celebrations and gatherings where the virus could spread. (Just like initially in China in 2020) and then the Super Bowl where there are many parties and gatherings at public places like Sports bars and stadiums. 

Remember there is time for everyone to 'find their way' through this challenge. No matter what is asked of you, or what surprises you, remember to have an open heart full of love in the process. Only then will it let you find your way straight through all the mumbo jumbo of the pandemic or 'plan-demic' if you prefer.

Keep up the good work!

Remember to meditate/reflect upon the current times. 

One day you are going to be so very proud you lived in these times, and were able to be awake and clear and hold your own with your energy!


P.S. for my birthday this year, I wanted Carla to take Anthony out for ice cream. It was a quiet celebration, and both of them had scoops of vanilla in honor of me. 



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple