Monday, October 4, 2021

Peru

 


Yesterday I bought a new shirt. It's a long-sleeved tee shirt with a crew neck. It's a soft, heathered pink.It is made in Peru.

I need Peru.

And when I wear this shirt, I am sending blessings back to Peru. To where the sunshine grew the cotton for this tee shirt. To where someone designed the shirt, someone made the thread, someone made the cloth, and someone else sewed it. 

How much was this shirt?

Nine dollars.

It was marked down at the discount store. 

But the connection to Peru is the same. I know three wonderful people from there, possibly more who are from there but I just don't know it yet. 

Peru is full of wonders, and just for today, I can ponder them.




We recently talked about Community.

We often talk of things that are going on, in the end of times, that are so insurmountable they seem outside of our control.

Even now, there's an oil spill off the coast near my work. A special area for birds, a wetlands, is near and probably affected. It's a tragedy. 

I spoke with Ross at length about what is going on the with world. And what can I do? How can he help me understand it?

He said, to REST.

And it's true. At the moment, nothing is pressing, nothing is hurting us, and I'm not being called to do any 'work'.

So on Saturday, I RESTED. We also, did things needed for us. We went to buy gas and to pick up trash bags at the local discount outlet big box store. It was slice of pizza for lunch. Very cheap. But, very nice.

For dinner we smoked a tri tip steak on the smoker. It was delicious. 

We ate it watching the last night game of the baseball season. 

REST is important.

And so is doing 'nothing' sometimes. 

Yesterday Anthony had to go to his grandparents house who live a long distance away. I offered to go in the car with him, and he could drop me off somewhere during his visit. He could pick me up on the way home. It was sad because his grandparents/dad wanted him Covid-tested to be able to go. His dad sent something via Amazon, a rapid test. I helped him with it. And sad because I sent a card and paid for Anthony's card and gift card (fifty dollars to a choice of restaurants), but I was not invited to go. It would have been a hostile place for me anyway. 

So I shopped a little. And I waited a lot. Had a Hawaiian lunch. Sat and watched the baseball game on my phone, outside another restaurant at their table, where it was ninety three degrees Fahrenheit in the shade. 

We drove the Ortega highway home. He drove it. A crazy, dangerous, winding mountain road...Ross said to attach this if you want to see it. Anyhow, my Uncle had a motorcycle crash on it, ended up paralyzed from the neck down. And his caregiver, who got the motorcycle, ended up dying at the very same curve where my uncle got hurt. 

Anthony is a safe driver, but some of the turns he took a little too fast. I hung on to the handle by the door. And I'm glad I didn't drive it.



I finished the book of Revelation today. It's twenty-two chapters. 

I kind of feel like in the end times we are on a 'go!' path, with a 'do not exit!' option.

We need to keep our vibration up, and to appreciate and nourish ourselves and others. 

It is what it is, and I 'had to work' (polite cough) yesterday, that's what was told to the birthday party.

I needed to do my Sicilian homework, but I couldn't concentrate there.

Today I will make plans for many things in the month or two ahead. 

One of the things I've been concerned about, and I have my concerns, is how in the Bible people lived hundreds of years. What if it's the slow poisons we are exposed to? I saw a meme that said in the pat one in twenty-five people would have a diagnosis of cancer, and now it's one in two. There's really no way to escape it. 

This link from the latest Cobra 'update' is another concern. So is the decision by my governor to mandate something icky for all children. 

At the End of the book of Revelation, it says to let people who are bad keep being bad, and to let people who are good keep being good. And those who are 'bad'--idolators, liars, and other stuff--are going to get their due. So keep being good. 

Be good to yourself, and others.

Try to distance yourselves from the 'System' to support your own creativity, spiritual, physical, mental needs and growth, and your communities. 

The rest is out of our control. 

Ask for Divine Mercy. 

Anthony's grandparents and family were talking about New Years. They plan to rent a place in the mountains, and to 'get really drunk'.  They want him to go. And he has no interest being around intoxicated people. 

This attitude of his family is endemic.

All over the world.

The low vibes affect the nations.

And nations affected by low vibes don't bring Divine Blessings. When people think of darkness and selfish pleasures, when Divine things start being meted out, the only thing that will stop them is a repentance along the lines of the city of Ninevah (whole town in sackcloth, and ashes, crying, and begging for God's forgiveness). 

Be pure of heart.

Don't force pureness on others.

But keep your heart pure. 

Everything else is outside of our control.




Ross

There are always guides near you and to surround you. When the going gets tough, keep your connection to your teams OPEN. Spend time with them. Strengthen your Spiritual muscles.

It is going to be okay.

In the end, everything will work out for the best.

At times, it may get a little bumpy.

But hold on to the good.

What is good is yours forever.

I have said my peace.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins