Thursday, October 14, 2021

Life Is Good!

 



Here is a really nice video. I listened to it yesterday while I did the dishes. There were a lot of dishes to do, and then to make dinner. He brings up some excellent points. I smiled. It validated me for working less and having more time for my home.

I make progress. I shredded lots of paper yesterday, and am looking through the home seeking more 'piles' of 'papers' to make address. 

When I'm not working, I'm adapting to a new routine. I make my bed, and Anthony's. It's nice to have a mother's touch. It always makes me laugh how the top sheet manages to be on the floor or behind the bed for him. The covers are just fine and in their normal place. I remember when he was a baby how I'd wake up through the night putting blankets on him, only to find them kicked off and him cold a few hours later. 

I've accepted full responsibility for the home. I do meals, cleanup, take out the trash. Anthony, when pressed, explained he doesn't have time until the weekends to help out. It's true. He's busy. I know this doesn't sound like much, but if you consider the reworking of my expectations, my communication skills, my tendency to resort to feeling the 'victim', I'm making light years of progress.  I also see how the yard takes lots of time, as does the pets. 

Turtle was happy today. I found two slugs for her to eat. I saw that the substrate sticks to her mouth (alfalfa pellets) so I will go back to newspaper for her cage lining. It's that kind of real-time feedback I'm getting that helps me progress.

It's hard to explain it, but I'm now able to do things I want to do. For example, there was a lily plant I never wanted, in the yard, crowding out my pink lemon tree. I just dug it up. It wasn't easy. There were scary spiders on it. But I worked hard and got it out. Why? Because I didn't want it there. No guilt. No rationalization. No looking back.

Today I start work at twelve thirty. Kind of strange, isn't it? We had a zoom meeting online for the department of surgery at 0730. So all the cases were pushed back. Our last meeting was July 8, and fortunately, I was present for that one too. We need to be present for two a year to be considered 'active staff'.

I write about me because it's the only thing I can control. 

Everything else 'out there' is kind of cuckoo, to be honest.

This video helped me a lot to get perspective. These truly are the end times. I don't know if you heard the tragedy that befell Jessie Czebotar.  She dropped a name on one video, and she never does, except for the same ones usually. I had a bad feeling there would be repercussions. She is stepping away for a while but has her resolve stronger than ever. 

This is how they work. The dark ones. 

But I read 1 John 2:9--he that saith he is in the light, but hateth his brother, is in darkness. 

It hit home. 

She loves those who tormented her, and she loves Jesus. She took her entire bloodline of Mothers of Darkness and gave it to Jesus' feet as an offering to Him. 

It's a Spiritual war. Anything can happen. But that being said, things like Kyrie Irving, or the letter Patricia Lee, MD wrote to the heads of the FDA and CDC are very encouraging. I read the letter (you should look it up!) and I see an ICU doc unwilling to make the connection that this in and of itself IS proof of Agenda 2030 and the Georgia Guidestones. It's bioweaponry, unrestricted warfare, and depopulation. Ben Fulford kind of helps a little to keep the immensity of the scope of the situation in mind. Fortunately, Our Father has everything in control. And it's time to wake up some souls. Not through the mind. Not even through the emotions. Because the MSM has control of that on just about everybody. It's through the direct aura-to-aura transmission that makes it possible.  Keep your energy UP. Keep your connection to Source strong. And 'spread it around' everywhere you go.

That's all there is to say for now. 

Ross and I always love and bless you!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are sending Reiki and Divine Peace Healing far and wide daily. And we thank you for spreading the healing where you are too.