Friday, October 29, 2021

How Am I Going To Live?

 



Last night, as I was falling asleep, I was resting my head on Ross' chest, and a thought of horror overcame me. With trepidation in my heart, I sincerely asked him, 'How am I going to Live in the times of the AC?'

I felt so dirty, so icky, to be around under the reign of such a monster. And already, since April of this year, he has been calling the shots from behind the scenes. And he isn't a seducer/enticer like Jezebel who makes you want to do what she wants. He just forces people and kills those who resist without batting an eye...How could I even be on the planet at the same time as someone like that?

Much to my surprise, Ross answered my question.

First, he said, 'you will need to be self sufficient. VERY self sufficient'.

I understood this to mean not just food and water, but even communications and news. We won't be able to communicate easily like this. And the news is going to be even more, 'intrusive' than it already is.

And he said, 'you will have connections.'


And I fell asleep.


I woke up to an angel telling me that there would be a miracle from Ross. A gift from Ross. In my day. I just had to go and find it. 

This is the kind of encouragement my teams give, to help me be engaged in my Life Purpose while I am here. 


I don't want to take to long, and I certainly don't want to put any pressure, but I'd like to add a little to the 'repent' topic from yesterday. 

In the days of Noah, everyone, literally everyone around besides him, did nothing all day but think evil thoughts. 

Noah was outnumbered.

Same thing with Lot, in his days.

Even if you read the book of Tobit, when Archangel Raphael was under cover, Tobias kept Raphael the mystery traveler in his house as a guest, to protect him. Sinners yelled outside from the street asking Tobias to let his guest outside so they could rape him. Tobias said, 'I'll give you my daughter, please, spare my guest.'

I might have my stories mixed up a little. It's early. But the point is, that God, on a bigger level, keep score when things get like this. He/She keeps score against the sum total of cities, or nations. And takes action against cities (Lot...you can still see the area now with the salt pillars), nations, and in Noah's time, all of creation. 

It is possible to intercede on behalf of your city, or nation. You pray, 'Oh God, I am so sorry that all this is going on here where I am. It's horrible. I don't like it and I'm sure you don't like it too.'  and you can pray for the conversion of the sinners. One prayer we Catholics did for a long time, along with our Rosaries, was for the conversion of Russia (back to Christianity). I think it's not illegal now, I hope it worked?

We have a lot of well-meaning people, running around Earth, doing their 'own thing', and are being egged on and encouraged to 'do what thou wilt'. 

Thoughts are things. They really are. They float around in the ether and clunk against one another and MEAN something. They aren't hidden like they are to the living.  

Can you imagine the clashing that's going on 'up there' with all this conflict of thoughts? It's worse than the plastic in the ocean that makes an eighth 'continent'.

So, work on your thoughts. Keep them loving and true. Let fear and anger flash through your consciousness but be like an impartial observer to them and don't let them control you. Keep your 'pollution' like a totally empty recycle bin with just a little in it. 

Then, if you can, add thoughts to the whole, for healing the whole. Bringing things in alignment with the original pristine blueprints for Earth and the Earth School. 

When things are horrifying to you, because of sin, tell God about it, and ask it to change! 

There are many innocent children who have been hurt in very bad ways. Ask for them to regain the freedom which is everyone's birthright. Sin against children is a very big thing that has gone on while humanity has basically been asleep at the wheel...

There is sin against the environment, sin against the common people (they are lied to), sin of omission (neglect) for those who are vulnerable.

If you take the ten commandments, and the Golden Rule, you can see lots of areas where in general people including us fall short. But we can keep trying to make ourselves and the world a better place. Not just in 'wishful thinking' but in actual action through thoughts and prayers which are powerful 'things' in their own right. 

This is enough for today.



Our blessings are with you!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple