Thursday, October 21, 2021

Would You Like To Play A Game?

 


Anthony and I have been feeling a little under the weather this week. He has a cold, and possibly a sinus infection. I took him to urgent care. They tested him for both covid and influenza--negative on each.  But the malaise and myalgias are real, and we have both been sleeping a lot.

We also have been watching more TV.

Someone said somewhere that there is a slow, steady assault on American principles going on 'out there'.  

I'd clarify it and to say it's against 'Judeo-Christian' principles. 

We are in times of great change. 

To keep abreast of the controversy, we watched Dave Chapelle. He's kind of funny. But last night I was ashamed of the filth I allowed into our home. It wasn't right, the things he said, and I was cooking dinner. I wasn't sure if it was a 'guys' thing, and I was being sensitive. But it wasn't right. I don't want those words in my home.

We watched the preview for the game about you know, things with tentacles that swim in the sea? 

After all my occult studies, I knew it was art imitating reality. Yes on one hand it's an oblique view of the credit rating/citizen scores in a country which borders Korea. You can see the 'permission' in the part at the beginning where the contestants are told they can stop if they want to not play the game. 

Totally Luciferian, like that, the 'uniformed consent' that's more a lip-service than anything.

At work a neuromonitoring tech and a sales rep for the spine equipment used in surgery were talking about it. They were horrified. She actually had to soothe herself by watching Mamma Mia (ABBA is her comfort zone).  

I smiled and said, 'Luciferians have been hunting humans like that for all history'.

I got glassy eyes from both of them, as if I didn't even speak. 

If you'd like to see for yourself, here is a PDF, you don't even have to buy the book:  Kerth Barker.  This is the book I learned from The Black Child (used to be on YouTube before the Illuminati came after him).  In this book (make sure kids can't read it)--there's the hunting, the betrayal, the behind-the-scenes insight to what actually makes world events happen, and how insidious it is to detect for the average person even if it is going on right in their own family grandparent-grandchild under the parent's noses...

I add it because the Ghost Hunters episode came on, and Anthony was just thrilled to see it. He and his dad watch it. It was about a home in Erie, Colorado. You could see there was some kind of entity attached to the son. There was no light whatsoever in his eyes. That's always a good tipoff. But it was a little TOO explaining of the Satanic in that episode for me. There was an exorcist, and I'm pretty sure he was Orthodox Catholic. That was fascinating to see him in action, and to hear him command out the demons in Jesus' name. 

There are many games going on right now. I don't like to play games. There's politics. There's 'Maxine' and the illness. There's freedom. There's changing social constructs. We are in the games. And they are built by the people Kerth has survived--being victimized by them since before he was born. Ross and I provide the link to his book, so you can see for yourselves the games that are being constructed all around you, and the rules are fuzzy and unclear on purpose, and the overriding 'theme' is depopulation. And enriching the few. 

The reason these times are so sought after, for souls to incarnate, is that people are starting to figure things out. 

Remember when push comes to shove, Love Is The Solution For Everything. 

I know it's a crazy context--in the middle of the equivalent of Spirituality on 'Halloween mode' around us--it happens to be the perfect fertilizer for a Grand Awakening. Just like Saul and Jesus have been saying for years on John Smallman.

It's all one big giant Squid game--the poison in the food, the water, the air, the viruses, the politics, the attack on the family and God's creations. 

We are bigger than that.

Hold on to Love. 

Even if your ship is sinking.

Because in the afterlife, Love is all there is, and ever shall be. 

Stay true to Love.

And know you have both of our blessing.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple