Friday, October 16, 2020

Sorrow On The Physical Plane

 



Ross warned me https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2020/10/14/sorrow-is-a-powerful-emotion-that-arises-when-you-experience-loss/

Ross is with me. So are my very closest friends and family.

I have Diverticulitis.


I drove myself to the ER on early Thursday morning. The pain was unrelenting and intense.

It took a long time there just to be examined, get a CT scan with contrast, and to get the results of the tests.

I'm fortunate inpatient stay, a drain, or surgery were not indicated.

After going to the pharmacy I got home. It's only full liquid diet for five days, antibiotics. And no pain meds.


It's like a knife in my side when I change positions, standing up, laying into the bed, sitting in a chair. My arms are helping me. I have to press really hard on my abdomen because all the muscles are highly inflamed.


I say 'OW!' involuntarily, and I have to take deep breaths when I move.

The Reiki I requested helped me take a nap in the ER, I'm so grateful for the loving support.

My work found someone to work for me Thursday.

On Friday there was a problem because the person I found to work for me was scheduled to work too. So they wanted me to work. I had to clarify.

And I'm on call this weekend.

I had to find my own coverage.

I was told by my ER doctor NOT TO TAKE CALL--I can't be running around like that--his words. I  need five days of liquid diet, rest, and antibiotics.

I'm not joking this time. I know I could perforate if I overdo. And I know surgery would need six weeks recovery.

But who is covering?

The woman who fell in the shower and broke her arm last year.

My best friend in the group.

And also, one who takes extra calls and always helps.

There is a twelve hour gap of coverage, and my best friend in the group is willing to work forty-eight hours straight. I've requested from the group twice, in two places, and no one has offered to help. 

Because it's last minute. Because it's the weekend. Because my group is dog-eat-dog. Because my mom died, I needed time off. 

Fortunately I get new antibiotics today. And I'm resting. 

What kind of world is this where physicians cannot heal themselves?

A very sad one.

Remember this the next time you go for anything medical, an office visit, a lab draw, a surgery, a test, or inpatient. We are treated like this and we have to do all the extra risks for COVID too.

Thank you.



Ross says that is enough and he wants me to rest.

I know the reiki will help me heal faster, and I thank you.

I've already used the Divine Healing Codes--and the Diamond and Green flush.

This is a lesson, that's why I'm going through it. It is helping me to see the working conditions and abuse I endure on a daily basis, all because when I was growing up I thought medicine was totally cool and wanted to devote my life to it.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins