Monday, October 12, 2020

Rolling With Change

 



My Beloveds,

This is Ross and I want to encourage you to have faith. To remember that your days are numbered, and to always make the best of them in the time you have upon the Earth. No life lasts forever in the Earthly Realms, although, in the realm of Spirit, you are living eternal life in Happiness and Joy.

Try to make the best of what you have by listening to your inner guidance. And by learning what you have to assemble in order to make the grade in your Life Lesson.

Is there one pattern that is always emerging, for example, the same problem again and again, such as betrayal?

Perhaps it is a lesson for you?

Try to take it in stride, and not to take it personal. Perhaps it is very well a lesson for the other--the betrayer--which you yourself were happy to provide in the interim between life and death for both of you to work on your life lessons?

Everything happens for the best, even the unthinkable, the unimaginable, and the unanticipated.

Everything!

When I was young I used to wonder about 'what I was going to be when I grew up'. I knew that there were plans for me, vaguely. But I didn't know or understand the depth or breadth of my influence, not even until I died and reviewed my life from Heaven! All I knew is I loved those who were close to me dearly, and I also did everything I could to accept change and make the most of my life lessons, most of which were unavoidable, as it is for everyone here who is incarnate.

Try to make the most of your lessons. Even the painful ones. Remember there is a time and a place for everything (and everything in its place, isn't that right Carla? -- he's teasing me!)

Everything will happen for the best.

Carla has work for the rest of the week. Much to her surprise, the slowness of work (four days off last week, one day off this week) is agreeing with her. In addition to spending more time with Anthony she is doing what she would like to do, and enjoying herself...as well as 'tidying up' here and there. It really is a mess. Carla is not joking and is not the type to fool around and kid anyone when it comes to these things. But Carla is seeing and appreciating a 'balance' where everything needs to get done, with the priority of Spiritual things first but not to the exclusion of other things!

Carla had plans for preparing lunch as well as for dinner. Anthony's request was for crepes this morning, which Carla was happy to oblige. She has the pan with the tools and enjoys everything. 

But when Anthony wanted to leave the house to go and play Pokemon Go, and to go to an old combination Kentucky Fried Chicken/A and W Rootbeer place, Carla jumped at the opportunity to take him. She knew the place had closed, and mentioned it might be possible but she wasn't sure...Anthony was okay to go to Mc Donalds which was there. This area was important not just for the Pokemon (new poke stops never spun) but also where his father used to live when he was around four and younger. 

They ended up at Panda Express, in the ninety five degree heat.

I sent them to the liquor discount store and told Carla to buy two things. She didn't know what. She looked around. I told her Wine and she went to the French section like I guided her, and she got the last bottle of a certain brand with a funny red cross like Swiss and something at the top of it. Symbols are important. She will learn from this. Then Anthony said to ask for Blanton's. His dad got some, it's really rare and you are super lucky if you get it. Well, they didn't have any. But then he noticed a certain bottle of Jack Daniel's that's Frank Sinatra's 'blend', it was the only kind Frank would drink.  She hasn't seen Anthony that excited in a long time. He loves Sinatra, and it reminds him of his grandma. She walked all over the store, listening for me until she understood what I wanted her to do. She bought it. There was a tremendous discount, due to her 'membership'. And at the cashier, the clerk told her that it's rare, they usually keep it in the back, but today they sold three bottles of it in the afternoon! She asked Anthony how he knew of it, was there an advertisement he had heard? He didn't know. He just knew.

Anthony is too young to enjoy a little alcohol, and Carla has cut back on her alcohol intake because she feels happier and lighter without it. Fortunately alcohol doesn't go bad. But in the psychology of Anthony's father's side of the family, she invested in his judgement, his sense of value, and his emotional side--validating him in a tangible way. 

THIS, this! is the lesson I offer you. To VALIDATE and to SHOW in ways that are not 'clear to you' but are 'clear to the recipient',  in effect 'speaking their love language' to show how much you care about them, and how they matter to you.

I see you. I hear you. You matter.  THIS is the art of validation. This is the undoing of the senseless, heinous crimes upon humanity! 

One soul to another at a time.


clap! clap!


Carla show them what you are undoing--this video about initiation. Ross it's so true. I used to enjoy being home, doing puzzles, cooking, but now with the uncertainty it is so difficult to have plans!

I rest my case (Ross)


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The echoes of the heart