Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hope and Dream

 



Today's lesson is going to be brief.

When you are in meditation with your guides, do not hold back anything.

Share with them your hopes, dreams, and fears.

God will assuage them. (soothe, assuage means to soothe, just in case you didn't know, and now you don't have to go look it up). Assuage is a good word. 'ah soo age' all in two syllables.

Our angels are quick.

Last night, the minute Anthony's father took off on the way to his house with our son, I came into the house a little bewildered and overwhelmed at what I am to do without a child here. I sat on the couch, started looking at the World Series game Anthony had put on the TV for me, and a friend reached out and contacted me. She's someone I've known almost thirty years. We trained together. It helped.

And I also watched the British Baking Show, my friend Esther enjoys it. 

While I was readying for bed, and thinking of all the blessings, I spoke to Ross. I told him how I can't figure out everything, the home, the health, the work, the politics. I don't really have any hopes and dreams at the moment. But I asked for his help because I can't do it all. 

As I was lying asleep, I saw my mom for the first time since she has passed. And I cried for her. I miss her.  I realize loss of the mother is one of the most stressful things that can happen to an individual. And Ross stepped in. Off-handedly I told him I hate it that she's gone, it reminds me of all the times she went to work when I was a baby...

Instantly Ross and the teams were like, 'whoa! whoa! whoa!' and they hadn't realized the possible connection. There was lots of trauma to me with mother working. Unresolved trauma. And they were on it. 

This morning, when I woke up, Ross had something to tell me and something to show me. I could see far off was a glowing bright Kingdom of his. He's king everywhere, really, outside of here. And I asked him, while I was in his arms, 'why do we go through all this (being incarnate)? Isn't it a lot of trouble and effort?'  He said, 'why do people climb mountains?'

It was a good answer, and in his typical way, he answered a question with a question. 

He took me by the hand, and we walked into the bright Kingdom.

I could hear the gravel scrunching under my feet with each step.

He can make anything. And for today, he made my Uncle Ben's trailer in the desert. He was taking me there, just me and Ross. He said we don't have to worry about getting hurt any more, we can't die, or get hurt, and besides, no snake would bite us. We had the old trailer, with the old furniture, and motorcycles. 

I was both overwhelmed and thankful for his taking me there so I could go. 

He even fixed the indoor bathroom and sink fixtures so that they had flowing water, and for the first time ever, a real toilet and shower that worked.

In these days that appear uncertain, two things are clear:

  • we have just as much right to our own hopes and dreams as ever. We aren't dead. We are alive. So hope and dream. Not what the television tells you to hope and dream in a light hypnotic state. YOUR hopes and dreams. Enjoy them and direct your focus and attention to where it benefits YOU.
  • our guides are often underutilized resource at our disposal while we are incarnate. Be sure to make the most of them!





clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Courtship Couple who are having a good time in everything no matter what