Friday, October 28, 2011

Telepathic communication during Epidural placement



I was putting in an epidural with a nurse who is negative and doesn't have much confidence in me.

I had just finished a c section where spinal placement in a thin woman was a challenge. I got in three times with a pop but no csf return. The nurse, and each doctor were in a hurry and popped their heads in while I worked. I took twenty minutes, which is too long per their opinion.

Same nurse that poked her head in was holding my patient for the epidural in room one.

As I got in, the cath wouldn't thread, and I played with it.

Then, like my spirits and guides, I heard a voice. It was the nurses' voice! I heard her thinking, muttering she isn't going to get it, she's no good, etc.

I was shocked to see her thoughts had influenced my procedure without my being aware of it!

So...I made a conscious choice to turn it around. I jammed our circuit telepathically with love and Positivity. Thought of I love you, nurse x. Why are you thinking this of me? I love you. You are beautiful. You are more beautiful than you think...

And I pulled the needle out, got back in, and catheter threaded seamlessly with no drop in blood pressure as I loaded the epidural up.

Get over it, darkness. Light is here to stay. Light wins. It's that simple. There's a new sheriff in town.

This just happened one hour ago. I had to tell you. Woot! Woot!

Namaste,

Reiki Doc