Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reiki and Confrontation



Today I spoke with Dad about the trip to the Emergency Room.

I did the sandwich technique.

Positive.
Constructive criticism.
Positive.

He said "I smacked him!"

I asked, "Did you know it left a mark (that lasted for two days)?" giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He didn't. There were pants...he said.

Well it did. In discipline interactions, leaving a mark on someone's body is NOT OKAY.

I drew the line. I set the expectation. There is a lot of uncertainty on how he will react.

In truth, the child was trying to get some attention, to play. One has to be the parent. No big person can hit a small one. It is not right. No child deserves to be hit.

I have all reality accepted. I acted upon information that was given by our son and by my eyes, and by my friends in the medical field.

I have faith that everything is happening for the best. I trust in God that this lesson will bring forth the highest good. And I know from being compassionate and firmly set in lovingkindness, I will say the right thing at the right time to the right person.

About three months ago, I found Spirit was not letting me pursue my psychic development classes. I felt my son needed me.

Now I know why.

Listen to Spirit. learn your Life Lessons. And Love.

That is all for today.
Namaste,

Reiki Doc