- Archangel Healing Keys
- Recommended By Reiki Doc
- Gaia News Briefs
- Free eBook: Messages From My Patients
- THE DIVINE HEALING CODES
- Reiki And Medicine
- Prayers Of The Heart
- Mother Mary Messages
- Divine Mother Blessings Healing Jewelry
- Spiritual Toolbox
- Orcapod Reiki
- Known Incarnations of Archangels and Angels
- The Ten Healing Steps--A Ten Day Guided Meditation...
- The Garden Of Healing
- Poverty of Spirit
- Ascension Advocacy
- Totally Transparent 2018
- Queue 2018
- Gifts From Gaia Sophia--Things For Purchase
- Healing Codes for the New Era--Part One
- Healing Codes for The New Era -- Part Two
Monday, June 13, 2011
Anesthesia sleep is identical to natural sleep, studies have shown.
My son is not the best for sleeping, though. Fights it. Always had. Bedtime used to be a bother. He'd get really hyper and then conk out. As an early bird, I like to sleep early. And here I was with a little night owl.
I needed to practice my Reiki as I took classes. My practice was him. Kids LOVE Reiki. They just soak it up. When I got to Reiki III, the strangest thing happened. On cue, before I'd be done with the treatment, he would fall asleep. Just like that. No fighting, no anything. Just 'I want Reiki Mom', and boom.
Reiki has its benefits!
P.S. I healed a burn on him with Reiki, too. He touched a lightbulb and got a blister. The Reiki and ice made it sting worse. But the next day it was completely healed with no blister.