Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The Pleasure of Observation

 


Personal growth has been the task at hand, as well as keeping things moving along in my life. I work full time now. It's a tight schedule when I'm at work, the case turnover has to be quick quick fast. I have to concentrate. 

Despite all this, I am deeply aware of the changes which have been taking place inside myself.

I have been watching changes in those close to me, as I see them engage with their 'calling' and leadership, as well as their personal challenges.

Some I hear from much less, which is only natural for friendships which have been around for a long time, and I wish them well. I still watch for the growing mastery at leading others playing out in real time before my eyes. I rejoice in this!

I look to the realm of TWDNHOBIAH, as well as to the informers who disclose information, as well as the misinformation which is part and parcel of the Awakening...and I smile. I know deep in my bones that their running things is only an Illusion, within THIS Illusion of being incarnate, and I remember quite well how everything is run 'outside' of the Illusion. 

It's been quite a journey for me this year, with my knee injury and surgery and recovery. It's slowed me down. I'm still only permitted to walk in a forward direction. No side pivot or twisting movement, not even kicking while swimming in the swimming pool. And certainly no Pilates. Just walking and physical therapy. It's sad when I think about it. No ocean for me, no beach, because the waves are so very strong. But I accept it with mindfulness. The goal is a leg that works and is strong. There is still a limp. Walking isn't easy. I do the best I can.

It is our hope that you grow in confidence and grace. That your leadership will not overwhelm you, that you will take time for yourself and your personal growth within your role for which you have been sent. Our blessings and love are forever with you. 

It is with full confidence I point to Ross, and all others to him, and allow him to guide you in your daily lives. 

Have you anything to say today for us honey?




Ross

I am pleased with your growth. 

I send encouragement.

For all the tasks and challenges you have written in your pre-incarnation scripts are difficult and not for the feint of heart!

I encourage all of you who are weary to rest! Rest in Nature! Rest in your blessings of Home and Family! And Rest in Me and all the work I have done to prepare you for the coming times!

Your hearts are up for the tasks! Embrace them with a vigor you did not know was quite possible!

And thank you for your courage and faith in me and all of the others who are guiding everyone Home.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple