Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Do the Work (Heart Emoji)

 



Things are making sense.

Even though the healing isn't pleasant, and I'm still working through layer after layer of pain from the most recent event (four years of really hard times), it's kind of like Spirit is helping me to understand everything at once from all sides.

I'm being shown videos that help me to understand my clutter is from my brain and soul/spirit, it's a symptom or a cry for help...and also an ADHD tendency. 

I'm so grateful for this.

It started with Noon, the program I started on the first of January. Have I lost much weight? Not really. Not like I'd hoped. But I did stop hating myself for my size, and learn all the psychology they taught me. I'm no longer emotional eating, which is a huge plus!

I'm learning how much trauma has shaped me, and others like me. 

And it gives me hope. 

Inside there is an incredible surge of energy to heal, to become whole, to reintegrate all the shattered pieces from the past into one working unit of a person.

Well, why should I do this? you may ask?

If I wait until I die, then I'll be back in the Light and Perfect and understand everything!

Why do the work when I could just distract myself or seek pleasure?

In my opinion, anything experienced while not healed, is like having dark glasses on while I experience it. It doesn't fulfill. Not long term, anyway.

So I wait. And I let all the tangles of my life unravel. And I'm gentler to myself and more compassionate.

Here are some of the videos that have given me words to understand myself better, and heal:


I hope you enjoy watching them! I hope it helps! and I hope you enjoy working on your healing!



clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,
Ross and Carla