Sunday, July 23, 2023

Embracing THE Lesson

 



'There' is never better than 'Here',  no matter how much we believe it. Why? Unless we change ourselves and our beliefs and our thinking (getting rid of limiting patterns) we carry the same old 'us' with all our set 'perceptions' from Here to There.

Incarnate on Earth, it is very easy to get distracted from our sense of Core Self, that 'you' who has been alive for incarnation, after incarnation, after incarnation, often times with the same souls in soul groups. 

In Life, it is easy to develop a chip on our shoulder. Why? Because there are lessons that no matter how hard we try, we never seem to be able to 'get them right'. Sylvia Browne spoke of this. For some it's health. For others it's money. For some it's the love life. She calls this our 'Major' in the school of Life. And also, we get a 'minor' too. Hers was 'Loner Humanitarian'.

Yesterday I got to a point where I was meditating, talking to Ross, and my 'Major' was out in front of us, like pieces of a game board on a table. And I was totally honest with him, talking about my failures, from back in my life with him, to some other lives. I told him what I had been trying to accomplish, what my goal had been, and how basically I gave up on it/put it in God's hands/and TRUST.  

At the same time, I have an ever deepening appreciation for how, layer by layer, the forces in this life (and others!) leading up to this limitation are opening up to my understanding, and together they make complete and total sense. I have a sense of hope now. 

For example, let's say I was discussing clutter with Ross. And I am learning how my ego isn't strong enough alone to help me get through it. But then I find this video on fifty reasons of clutter. It's insightful and validating. I can talk more about this with Ross, and also ask him for his guidance and help on the issue. I feel a sense of 'letting go' of the controls, and allowing myself to 'flow' with 'the lesson'.

This is a form of coming into energetic alignment with your core self. It feels lighter than before. And it helps to take the blame off of you, and to help you see where you are responsible, and how you can change for the better.

Remember many of these issues/lessons require multiple, multiple lifetimes to master!

So put one foot in front of the other and let's be on our way! <3


Here is a letter of encouragement from Saul, too, click here.



Ross nods and smiles and waves.



clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla