Monday, May 24, 2021

Push!

 



These are difficult times. The incoming energies are intense (see today's Schumann), and undoubtedly the other team is doing everything they can to stop the changes from happening.

I talk often with Ross about what I can do?

He encourages me to do what I enjoy and to pursue things that are of importance to me.

So I push through!

I am taking three online classes, and I'm all caught up this morning, even with the homework. This is a time for me to absorb information, and I enjoy this very much.

Then I just made breakfast for Anthony about ten minutes ago. Chicken apple sausage and avocado toast, with some things in the avocado spread from our garden--the garlic, tomato, and cilantro. 

Soon I go in for work. I thought I had the day off, they changed their mind, and I go in.

My boss said something about a surgeon talking to him about someone not being able to work with him, and when the 'blocks get better then they can work with him again'. I had nightmares over it possibly being me for two nights. But I realized, if you don't try, you don't know, and it's something I can fix. I used lower doses but I know for a fact my needle tip was in the right place for those blocks. There's a new block to learn too, the iPack. Learn it and I'll be ahead of my colleagues in pain relief for joint replacement. Everything else went well, and I have to love and accept myself. 

It's like in swimming. Not everyone can win the heat or the race. But you can improve your personal best times, adjusting your technique and swimming faster and better. 

Cobra has a message out. I won't link it here because it's a little sad. But Ross and I are actively working to rescue the souls who are suffering and to bring justice. In our healing I chose some Earthly tactics and Ross smiled and laughed at my unpredictable methods. 

When things get bad, give thanks you aren't in North Korea. Video on Healthcare behind the iron curtain. We encourage you to get to know this woman, and see enough of her films to remind yourself that truly, in the west we have Christmas 'every day'.

This weekend, I tidied up a part of the house that was bothering me a lot, since my surgery. Things had piled up. Instead of beating myself up for it happening, Ross pointed out that areas/projects I've focused on have improved and stayed neat. I can't do everything at once, but if I set my mind to it I can get it done. 

So can you.


clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are beaming upon you with reverence and peace.