Tuesday, May 11, 2021

In The Morning There Will Come Grace

 



I woke up to this message from Spirit. In the Morning There Will Come Grace. 

It is a beautiful promise.

Does it refer to the sunrise after we have slept in the night? Does it imply the time of ease and blessing after time of struggle? Does it promise a time of Peace after being subjugated to all kinds of unpleasantries and horrors in this incarnation from TWDNHOBIAH?




I'd like to share a video with you from Jessie Czebotar and a different interviewer: click here for the link

Important takeaways are:

  • we have Spiritual bodies and physical ones at the same time. We still don't know how to make both of them work, as a people/population/humanity. I know in my deepest meditations, my spirit body moves and has sensory experiences the same as this one. Just know it's a good idea to keep all of your bodies in mind when you go about your day. Keeping them both healthy is important.
  • The Dark One cannot bilocate. Angels can. You can make lots of copies of yourself in the Spirit realm, I've seen it done. You control what all the copies do. I know angels can just show up out of nowhere and disappear quickly too. 
  • It's good to have an idea what TWDNHOBIAH are up to, for example, their calendar of events such as what takes place around Jessie's birthday. Like the interviewer said, 'a woman wouldn't want to be out alone at such times.'
Remember to feed your body, spirit, and mind. And question everything, including videos like this. Always be cautious and thoughtful . Here at DWR, Ross and I only share that which we have screened ourselves and felt there was resonance. But even if it resonates with us, it might not for you, and honor that. 

Some people aren't ready to be unplugged from the matrix. Some people are doing the best they can but not ready for certain vibrations. And that's okay. Totally totally okay. Take what works and keep coming back. The connection is what is important. When you are ready to move ahead in your path, you will do so  with grace and ease.




Yesterday was a long day. In so many ways. Good cases, but long time at work. Traffic coming home, even though I got out early. Lots of chores to do in the kitchen, unloading the dish rack, the dishwasher, and washing all the pots and pans in the sink. Then making dinner. 

I did something I'd looked forward to for a long time. I made the fava beans I'd grown in the garden. I had six plants, who were in a tray when I'd bought them from the garden shop. I'd put them in the earth. They were shorter than the classic ones, but bore the beans full size and were falling over in the process. 

Fava beans take a lot of work to cook. You shell them out of the pods. Then you boil them for one minute and blanche them in water to loosen their tough outer skins. By hand, each bean, you open the 'jacket' and peel it off so the tender 'bean meat' comes out. A grocery bag full of pods yielded a small bowl full. By the time I had added sliced spring onion and green garlic (also from the garden), we had two small rice bowls to eat as an appetizer. 

It was so worth it. 

I made a salad with the last of the kale and arugula from the garden. I see baby lettuces coming up so we will change with the seasons. I make salad with avocado, blood orange, tomato, and crunchy sesame sticks on top. It's very filling.

The roast chicken was seasoned with rosemary from the garden. Lots of it. It took a very long time to reach temperature. I actually cut off the wings to give to my hungry son early while the rest of it cooked. 

We both agreed it was worth it, everything tasted so well-seasoned, it was worth the wait.

Dessert was applesauce. Gravenstein applesauce. 

To go with it, he had a classic Dr. Pepper from a bottle we found in a candy shop a while ago, and a glass of milk. I had milk myself. 

By the time I got to bed, it was ten p.m., hours and hours past my bedtime which is a little after eight. Today there is work again. I asked for the easiest room because I have things to do. When I explain to my boss he understands. 

So now, it's time for breakfast and shower, and to start a new day. 

Acceptance of yesterday, and hope for today, is a kind of grace we often take for granted. Enjoy yours, appreciate today. Take care of your Spiritual bodies. Learn about them. And always, always, embrace Divine Creator in all you do. 




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Comforters who also share freely of the Holy Spirit Comforter in all we do