Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Just For Today...

 


We are very fortunate to live here in these times, as difficult as they may be. They are the times predicted from long, long ago. 

It gives us an opportunity, as souls, to hone and perfect our ability and skill in a most poignant setting.

How far have you grown, in the ten years or so that Ross and I (at the beginning just myself) have been on this journey with the blog?

For me, yesterday, I've healed incredibly, and I could sit next to Anthony's father at the swim meet, talk about his vacation with his live-in girlfriend and son to Hawaii, look at the photos, and not feel a twinge of anything that could cause pain to my heart.  As he mentioned, you can't go to Europe (soon) or Canada (now) without a certain 'passport'...and I said, in all clear conscience--then I will just stay home. 

It's like a knife to my heart, but I understand it. I've seen my friends and family and loved ones enough to know they care and for them to know I care. Heck, in France there is a little girl who is named after me, just like Anthony is named after someone in France. 

It is what it is.

I realized that every day is a gift, and we are blessed to receive it. I trust that there is a plan which includes this and everything else, and trust that it is good to be a part of the plan, however humble my role in it may be. Our importance isn't like 'importance' in the media. Our importance is our ability to listen, to understand, to 'get' where someone is coming from, and to reach hearts and souls with our essence of who we are.

We are in Biblical times. There's no escaping it. And as Reiki practitioners, as people who are trained to work with the unseen, we are at a wonderful advantage over others who are not as awakened at this time.

I remember a story taught to us in Reiki one, about Mikao Usui. He was asked by his students at university how did Jesus do the miracles? The ones where he healed the sick? Usui didn't know the answer. But at the time, teachers if they didn't know, were obliged to find out. So he began a course of study--learning and studying original texts in their languages--ancient Buddhist ones, ancient ones from the Holy Land, and I think Greek or something ones too. 

It makes sense doesn't it, how if someone touched Jesus' gown, and he felt the healing energy flow, he asked, to the crowd, 'who touched me?'

We all know that warm, tingly, flowing sensation when it flows through us and out of our hands...

It's a wonderful story, and like most stories, there's little to no actual proof of it. 


Here is a video that popped up on my feed, and kind of made me excited. I had thought the shroud was little--only over the face. It's not. It's big! 3D imaging from the shroud (four minutes). It's very close, the one that's not bronze and not full of wounds--everything is as I have seen on Spirit side. The face looks very very close. Do know when you see the face, face to face, there's a crinkle in the corners of the eyes, a gentleness, and kindness that just glows from the heart and shows on the expression. There's a little bit of formality and respect always too, one who will always appreciate a joke and humor but never be the 'life of the party'. Even in private there is always this sense of consideration and respect. 

The wounds were worse, and the face almost unrecognizable, in the physical. Like hamburger. But with love everything was rearranged to its proper place at the time of burial. 

There's another movie, I'm not sure if it's real or kind of staged or a little opportunistic unscripted coverage, but I like it. It captures the essence of who we are, and what our movement is about. It packs the emotional charge, and the spiritual power we once knew back in the day. Humble, sincerity and love is one of the most powerful forms of outreach--and know no matter who this guy is, his methods are really close to those of our own back in the day. 

Enjoy!

modern evangelist prays for satanist with them



Ross

Our partnership remains unrivaled throughout the galaxy.

Carla is my right hand.

She always has been.

And she always will be.

Well done, my beloved, well done.




clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The precision of Heaven and ever grateful for our Team, which includes YOU who have a place in it. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3