Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Here And There

 



We, who are incarnate at this time, are faced with a challenge.

We believe we are far from Home. We miss it dearly. We want more than anything to go back.

It feels so far away.


Here IS There.

And There IS Here.

Everything is connected.


Remember the old saying, 'you can take the girl out of North Long Beach but you can't take the North Long Beach out of the girl'?  (I put in where I'm from, born and raised there, so no one can point fingers at that quote).

There is a lot of truth in that statement, isn't there?

It's our experiences, our memories, our lessons learned, that make us who we are today...

This applies no matter where we are, and under any circumstances.


Imagine if you will, a playing field with a bunch of players on it who have no idea what game they are playing. 

Here is a delightful example, Monty Python and the Philosopher's Soccer Game. I remember the first time I saw this clip, it was on late night TV, and it was absolutely hysterical. Now, it seems grainy, old, contrived...but it gets the point across. There is ONE playing field, ONE game, and until the end, nobody seemed to understand what was happening. 


Our playing field isn't exactly the same as the Monty Python one. One side IS aware of the energy and how it can be manipulated in accordance with the will. As a matter of fact, their credo IS 'do what thou wilt'. This is a very old tradition, where it's teammates have been carefully taught, everyone operates in secrecy (even though it is hidden in plain sight), and the plans are multigenerational in scope.

The vast majority of humanity is completely unaware of this energetic playing field. 

There is no concept of the intuitive gifts and abilities which are their birthright just as much as the other 'team'. 

Our message for today, is that it takes two teams to play. 

In reality, the two teams are One. 

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.  (this is an old American saying, which holds much truth). 

In reality, we are just as much responsible for the way everything is, because none of us have been able to put a stop to it. All of this has been going on under our noses. 

Humanity is asleep at the helm!


Back Home, in our true awakened state, we would invoke our spiritual gifts. The other team wouldn't last five minutes in this environment because they are outnumbered. The other team would be welcomed and embraced, if they would let us, because in fact, we are One--all children of Creator. 

So how do you deal with psychopaths?

It's not easy.

In the hospital they are locked away behind two sets of double doors. The rule is to never let the patient get between you and the door of the room. Why? they might attack you. I know of a very fine psychiatrist whose career was ended by such a brutal attack. There are experts who know how to reach those who are unreachable...to manage them as safely as possible and give them the help that they need. 

What happens when the lunatics are running the asylum?

That's pretty close to the situation we are in right now.


What's the best way to invoke the experts in the realm of Spirit? 

There's actually two ways...

The direct way is to achieve clarity in one's purpose, in all humility and grace. Be thankful for every good thing because we are at the mercy of the lunatics who are running the asylum on the 'playing field'. ..remember there are no guarantees....study and learn just the extent of the lunacy and their insane plans...be sorrowful for any part you may have played in furthering their plans...

For example, here is this prayer I pray, 'Dear God, thank you for my cell phone. It is useful and I need it to live. I didn't know until only recently, that some of the materials inside which make it work, have been mined by child laborers in Africa who suffer terribly. I am so sorry my purchase and lifestyle adds to their distress. Please send the angels to these poor children, please guide me so as how to live my life in a way which decreases all suffering, and help me to awaken to my full spiritual strength so I may fulfill my purpose as to why I have been sent. Thank you. Amen.'

The indirect way is through intercessory prayer. You just get on the phone to Creator, and say--even by pointing at things and saying 'change it' or 'love it' (if you want more of the same). Have heart to heart conversations with God/Divine Creator. 

Here is an example, 'Dear God, we are in deep shit right now, in this world. I don't know what to do. It is terrifying to learn of the plans of TWDNHOBIAH. Please God, send justice. Save us God. I am sorry for all of the times you have needed me and for whatever reason I wasn't able to do what I was sent to do. Help me to change God. Help me to help you. I'm in over my head, but I trust in You. Send me the breadcrumbs and I will follow the trail. If I fall I will get back up and continue. I love you God. I know you never wanted this for your children. Please bless us all and bring us Home where things aren't crazy. Amen.'


I heard someone describe social media as a 'bullshit detector'. And it's true. People in general are waking up. They are the most educated population that has ever been. Some people are doing a wonderful job at their stations/assignments, pointing out discrepancies from the Truth. 

Let's detect some together here now, shall we?

Here is an article that is appealing when you read it--it strikes a chord:

When Einstein gave lectures at U.S. universities, the recurring question that students asked him most was:
- Do you believe in God?
And he always answered:
- I believe in the God of Spinoza.
Baruch de Spinoza was a Dutch philosopher considered one of the great rationalists of 17th century philosophy, along with Descartes.
(Spinoza) : God would say:
Stop praying.
What I want you to do is go out into the world and enjoy your life. I want you to sing, have fun and enjoy everything I've made for you.
Stop going into those dark, cold temples that you built yourself and saying they are my house. My house is in the mountains, in the woods, rivers, lakes, beaches. That's where I live and there I express my love for you.
Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you there was anything wrong with you or that you were a sinner, or that your sexuality was a bad thing. Sex is a gift I have given you and with which you can express your love, your ecstasy, your joy. So don't blame me for everything they made you believe.
Stop reading alleged sacred scriptures that have nothing to do with me. If you can't read me in a sunrise, in a landscape, in the look of your friends, in your son's eyes... ➤ you will find me in no book!
Stop asking me "will you tell me how to do my job?" Stop being so scared of me. I do not judge you or criticize you, nor get angry, or bothered. I am pure love.
Stop asking for forgiveness, there's nothing to forgive. If I made you... I filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, feelings, needs, inconsistencies... free will. How can I blame you if you respond to something I put in you? How can I punish you for being the way you are, if I'm the one who made you? Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who behave badly for the rest of eternity? What kind of god would do that?
Respect your peers and don't do what you don't want for yourself. All I ask is that you pay attention in your life, that alertness is your guide.
My beloved, this life is not a test, not a step on the way, not a rehearsal, nor a prelude to paradise. This life is the only thing here and now and it is all you need.
I have set you absolutely free, no prizes or punishments, no sins or virtues, no one carries a marker, no one keeps a record.
You are absolutely free to create in your life. Heaven or hell.
➤ I can't tell you if there's anything after this life but I can give you a tip. Live as if there is not. As if this is your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist.
So, if there's nothing after, then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave you. And if there is, rest assured that I won't ask if you behaved right or wrong, I'll ask. Did you like it? Did you have fun? What did you enjoy the most? What did you learn?...
Stop believing in me; believing is assuming, guessing, imagining. I don't want you to believe in me, I want you to believe in you. I want you to feel me in you when you kiss your beloved, when you tuck in your little girl, when you caress your dog, when you bathe in the sea.
Stop praising me, what kind of egomaniac God do you think I am?
I'm bored being praised. I'm tired of being thanked. Feeling grateful? Prove it by taking care of yourself, your health, your relationships, the world. Express your joy! That's the way to praise me.
Stop complicating things and repeating as a parakeet what you've been taught about me.
What do you need more miracles for? So many explanations?
The only thing for sure is that you are here, that you are alive, that this world is full of wonders.
- Spinoza


Red flag number one:  Einstein didn't answer the question as it seemed. He said he believes in the God of Spinoza. And there's this quote that is passionate about Spinoza's beliefs.  It's dodgy. Intuitively, I pick up there's lots more Einstein believes, that he's not willing to share, and this is his 'socially acceptable response'.

Red flag number two:  Who is Spinoza? Here is a link to him. He's a Dutch Jewish philosopher. A person of means. The link article explains how these beliefs are Greek, and these beliefs are exactly what the Judeo-Christian philosophy overcame.  In reality, the Greek concepts, turned into the Roman ones, and they are commonly accepted in our secular society today. We, as secular humanity, are Greek in our basic world outlook.

Red flag number three: Does this article point towards Creator? Or Creation (mankind, humanity, etc).? Who worships the Creation instead of the Creator? Those who ascribe to the credo of Do What Thou Wilt and that shall be the full of the law. They worship Nature--strong over the weak, survival of the fittest. Taken to extreme, we have the highly un-galactic precepts that control the people who control the world as we know it.  Remember back in Heaven there is a throne room where just outside it, are all the Seraphim. They just sing in worship to Creator all day and all night (there is no such thing as Time, but just for saying). Creator is wonderful! And Creator is loving, kind, nurturing, and worthy of praise! Creation is a good thing. But it is no substitute for Divine Creator....

Red flag number four:  What does Jessie Czebotar and those like her use to make demons go away? What weapons do people like her have? The Word. Bible verses.  The bible is her shield and her sword and her protection. There was a quote recently I saw that said that the very extreme religious and the Luciferians are the only ones who are closest to the Truth of how this world works. I think this means that the realm of Spirit is way more real than most people think. And both groups are actively working with it. But that's just my two cents.

Put it together, and this Spinoza is a tribute to Luciferianism 'lite'--or Greek antiquity--I'm not going to make the call. But Spiritually, we have responsibility to be discerning of everything, even Einstein himself, and to wake ourselves up to the truth that there's a Big Club out there running the world, and we aren't in it.  (George Carlin said it so well, didn't he?).


Humanity, and all of us, need to get over ourselves, and to face the truth...all of us have been tricked more or less. We are in deep. There are people out there who are planning horrible things against us. And with Grace and Faith and Hope and being able to jack up our vibration really really the highest we can...by not dulling ourselves with drugs, drink, food, entertainment...we can escape the vicious cycle of wake up, work, come home, go to sleep, and to move forward in the incredible Divine Plan for us and our planet....If everyone does their part. 


Ross says, 'Namaste'.

I saw him this morning, clear, in his robes. I usually don't see him like that. He showed me his cloth thing that goes across his shoulder like a sash I guess you would call it. 

It was linen. 

He explained to me that this unbleached, plain linen was my handiwork in my life with him.

I was so surprised to learn he is sentimental, like me!

He keeps it for memory of my devotion to him, and also, it's next to his heart.

I asked to see the shoes. I wanted to see what he actually wore or is wearing now.

As a sense of humor (his is delightful) what I saw were Birkenstocks. He said for me, since I graduated from Berkeley, he would always wear them when he was in this type of garment. 

Apparently the piece that went over his face at the end was my handiwork too.

It's nice to know.






clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are at once both Human and Divine--just like you!