Wednesday, April 28, 2021

To Be...

 



I've just been doing my thing. Helping lots of patients. And learning and growing. Isn't it amazing how life sends you little challenges along the way to let you know where you are at and how you are growing?

I realized I don't enjoy my car as much as I did my previous one (manual transmission). I still have both. But there was a commercial that said, 'you should have passion for the driving experience' I overheard, and it seemed timely. I felt more young and beautiful in the old car. I'm glad it still runs.

Just today I saw how my interaction with a close relative--one I know better than anyone--needed some intense challenges to get them to do something they didn't want to do.  Even when I said, 'It's your problem, solve it!'--there was NOTHING. Again, I had to demonstrate a possible solution, and show it in front of them.  I saw in a flash of insight, that this stubbornness to solve their own responsibility and problem affected not only me but others. Boundaries are often  difficult for me. And this one I was able to see and to realize I had the right to enforce it. 

I did.

I found three wonderful resources recently.

  • a movie
  • a blog post  Just when I went to sleep two nights ago, I asked Ross in depth about the world of Spirit. It didn't make sense to me that only one third of the angels could control all of that 'airspace' for lack of a better word. I knew the other two thirds surely communicated, especially to us here on earth...somehow. I knew from my psychic development teacher how to discern and how to make sure only the very lightest and brightest highest vibration would come through. That anything less, we had the right to say, 'bug off!'...but I wanted to hear from HIM. And through this mutual friend, I got my answer, right in that blog.
  • an extra helpful blog post  I think it's nice to keep things in perspective. 

Someone confided to me that they were a little 'star struck' to be around me. They were amazed at my spiritual gifts, and how humble and down to earth I am. I was eating my reheated leftovers for dinner at the time, and said, simply, 'that's why Ross likes me'. 

Earlier today I saw photos from a trip back east to see my Dad's family I took in 1993. Salem, Massachusetts is very close, and we had made a trip. There was a photo of me with Laurie and it said on the back, in my Aunt Ellie's handwriting:  Sept. 11, 1993  Carla and Laurie Cabot. Laurie is a real witch of Salem, Mass. "Good Witch much loved by everyone." She lives in Salem.  Laurie and Aunt Ellie went to the same high school and knew each other. There is a smile on her mouth, but not in her eyes. I have a smile of being in the presence of someone who understands the Spirit World, not a big open toothed smile but a Mona Lisa one. My eyes are just barely smiling. What I noticed this day, is that underneath the makeup, there is a lot of facial similarity. Oval face. Nose shape. My chin now is more like hers. Large forehead. Almond eyes. 

Why do I talk about the facial similarity? 

It's one of my best ways to see the genetic similarity. For example, one of the Jonas Brothers, Nick, looks a whole lot like a young Walt. The similarity is striking. So even if the parents switch, the true ones (look at Podesta and Chester Bennington for example)...the DNA doesn't lie.

How did my gene pool have enough in common to have facial similarity? I don't know. 

But I do know that she talks with her king every day, and has for years. 

And I talk to my husband and best friend, every day, just like she does, but mine is the one who her king hates with a passion. 

Did she know?

I had no clue at the time.

I picked up absolutely nothing energetically in the encounter at the store. 

But I do have absolute love and respect for Ross and my Higher Self, for letting me truly LOVE everyone, even Laurie, with an innocence and trust in my angels and guides and deceased loved ones.

Ross and I acknowledge the movie runs five hours, and we apologize for the time constraint we are inviting you. He says to tell you how I watched it. I did it while I cooked and did the dishes. I don't ever have spare time. I set the phone up so I could see the big screen version. It took me three or four days. 

We will leave you with the encouragement of Jessie Czebotar...she says even if things are written a certain way, it doesn't have to be that way. 

So have hope.

In the meantime, give thanks for each normal day, and for each almost normal day, we are given, for it truly IS a blessing.  It really IS.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are very wise


P.S.  This is the best blog post ever written of all time, anywhere, hands down! Carla thinks.  Free, we both thank you with complete and utter delight!