Thursday, April 15, 2021

Activate Your Inner Power!

 


What if you only needed a thought to boost your vibration?

What if you were able to bring the energy frequency of Home (The Other Side)...here, where you are?

What if all of this power inside of you lay dormant, and only needed to be activated to help you live your best life in any and all situations you might encounter?

Our 'little secret' is the power of Love and Gratitude!

These frequencies are highly healing, both to your self and others.

The more you practice them, the stronger these energies get.

Try to make this your center point in frequency...when something startles you or takes you off center, then, gently dismiss it (or attend to it if it needs your action), and then return back to Love and Gratitude.

This type of frequency is highly protective, and strengthens your aura.

This type of frequency makes you less susceptible to misinformation. 

This type of frequency prepares you for your ultimate return to home! It helps you make the right choices. It helps you to be gentle with yourself and others.

Well, what about Love?

Love is half the story.

Love is wonderful and powerful in and of itself.

But it is the combination of Love WITH Gratitude that is the strongest energy in the Universe, truly, and is going to help you by leaps and bounds above and beyond the frequency of Love itself.




How is this in example?

Yesterday I had a bowl of raisin bran before work. I love Kelloggs raisin bran. I gave thanks both for my food, and for the time to eat it. I brought coffee, black coffee in my favorite mug to work.

I was on time and traffic was light. I was grateful for this.

My attire was my scrubs, but I needed a hat to enter the Operating Room. I've found a stash of hats so I save a few steps going out of my way. I gave thanks for that.

Already, the night before, I had given thanks for and prayed for my patients I was to be working with today.

I was happy to have one of my favorite surgeons. He was happy to see me too.

I took a risk and tried something new for the anesthesia, and it worked beautifully. I tried the same thing on the next patient and was very content and happy with the result. 

There was time for lunch. So very happy and grateful for lunch, to sit and eat and not be in a rush. They have a nice setup for us. 

Eventually it was time to go home, and it was before dark. I was grateful for this. 

My tax man had reminded me today is the deadline, so I had to send something in. I had just enough time to get it prepared to send, when I needed to take Anthony to his practice. I drove to the post office. To avoid traffic on the way home, I took a shortcut through my old neighborhood. I saw our favorite old neighbor with her dog talking to another neighbor, and waved.

I got home and washed the rice. I let it soak. I enjoyed the garden. My first rose is blooming from the plant we rescued. It had been in the yard with the previous owners. The people who sold us the house had yanked the plant out but the roots remained and it sprouted back. Its flowers are red. I was happy for this. 

We have so many flowers on the citrus, it brings me great joy. I can't believe how many, and next year perhaps will bring a great crop of fruit. 

I made for us teriyaki chicken by memory. I have made it so many times I know the recipe by heart. REAL teriyaki, like, from a Japanese cooking cookbook. Anthony was hungry after practice and enjoyed the meal very much.

We made overnight oats. It's something new that he and I have enjoyed very much this week. I'm so grateful for the recipe, for the courage to try it, and for it to be a success. 

Ross is with me in all of this. I can tell his gentle hand in guiding us. 

I am his treasure.

In every way.

And I too feel loved and appreciated by him, and I know he feels loved and appreciated by us.

Today is yet another good day. 

Were there some not so great things yesterday?

No, not really. Not with these 'filters' in my 'attitude' on. 

I saw the best. I accepted only the best. And I wrapped myself in this energy , bringing out the best in myself and in others, the whole day. 

These are the spiritual goals we set for ourselves, and why we are here. Can we maintain such frequency in a place that tries to drag us down? It isn't easy. But once mastered, there is no other way to be.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple