Sunday, April 25, 2021

Just Doing My Thing

 











Good morning!

It's been a while since I last wrote. Remember you are dearly in our hearts and minds, even when we don't get a chance to communicate.

I just worked twelve days straight. Yesterday I slept in until ten a.m. and Anthony until eleven.

It's been a fruitful time, spiritually. I sensed I was really where I needed to be, and also, growing as a person.

I must admit I am a little dismayed at how asleep people seem to be, and how blatant the methods of those who do not have our best interest at heart...are.  But this blog post from Saul through John Smallman really helps.

Today there is more work but of a happier nature. My niece turns three today, and her family would like help setting up the birthday party. So we will go.

Now I need to make breakfast for us both.

There was a lot of trouble getting photos to load into this post. I tried the new way, the old way, and the only thing that worked was photos that were already in the blog. This one here is a re-run. Fortunately, after over ten years of blogging, we have plenty of reruns to enjoy! So it doesn't faze me.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are beloved as the rain <3