Saturday, April 10, 2021

Goodness and Wonder Abound!

 



This past week has been Spring Break. We didn't go anywhere. If anything, I ended up assimilating a few important lessons, the most important of which is:  my husband loves me and knows what he is doing.

My Divine Masculine counterpart, Ross, is making a way for me in this world--from the Other World that he is in. And I can rest, relax and take comfort that he cares and loves and protects me from where he is. 

That's not an easy lesson for a busy single mother in this realm! I had to really try on that lesson for size, adapting a little bit to it here, and a little more to it there, over the whole week. 

If you like to take the lesson one step further, you can try on for size: my Creator loves me and knows what he/she is doing.

I haven't been assigned to that one yet. But it is the natural extension of our acceptance and trust in the Divine Order.  All creatures of nature, trees, plants, flowers, and the wild animals, follow this belief. Just like our own beloved fur babies love and trust in US--their owners, to lovingly care for them.

We aren't here alone. We have family. Family of friends. Family of our own making. And family in Spirit, I like to call them my Star Family. 






What was amazing about the week, is that I worked a lot. I mean, a whole crazy lot, but somehow, Anthony managed to rise up to his responsibilities. He got himself to practice and home, for the swim team had practice this week even though school was out. It was early morning practice too.

He had a reaction to the pool chlorine and had to sit out one practice, but the next day he was back in the water and was fine.

But the nights?

We had increasing fun. We cooked some nights, we went out other nights. We invited his two friends from like, first grade, over for dinner and to play board games. One friend recently had a birthday. We put eighteen candles into one cupcake--I've never seen candles burn so fast--and sang Happy Birthday. We also gave him a new video game, the skateboard one. He never had it but the other two did. We gave an unopened box of peeps (marshmallow candy for Easter) to him because he loves marshmallows even though he's Muslim. And the other friend we gave fresh catnip for him to try with his cat. His dad had taken the rest of the family to Vegas for the week, but this one wanted to stay home.

Yesterday I had no clue what was going to happen. But we got a call from a friend, want to go to the beach?

And those are the best kind of beach days, ever! The spontaneous ones!

The school used to take the kids to the beach for P.E. during the summers and the year. So they are very water safe. The boys played football, and swam. I rested under the umbrella. And I took a walk. Just me and Ross. And I found some amazing things. I had wanted to see a 'bathtub'--an area small where there's water left in the rocks above the shore break. But THIS one was a huge pool, a 'pond' really, and I called it 'Queen's pond'  like in Puna Hawaii where they have 'ponds', very safe, very sheltered, and deep! I even saw a green algae covered area like a chair and I called it my 'mermaid's throne'. 

I haven't had fun like that in ages. I felt like a total kid.

Afterwards we went to a fifties style diner, and have sandwiches and milkshakes. 

It was a perfect day. 



I have been really, really sleepy lately.

I drove myself to exhaustion, doing too much too soon after surgery.

It's only been one month since I came home from the hospital!

But even though I conked out on the porch swing for two hours yesterday, I did my Sicilian homework. But I got to the point where I was too tired to cook. 

So we went out.

I wanted pizza. Ross said no. So we went to the fish taco place. I had gone too long without eating. So I had to have a little string cheese before we went to get food. I felt better. 

I've been sleepy like crazy today too. I need to wake up for my Sicilian class. Ross wants me to rest.

Change takes a lot out of you. I'm sure when I sleep there are things I must do with my higher self up 'there'. 

A reader asked us about what to do, how there's so many online things to 'guide us'--should we take classes, meditate, join up with and align with these 'resources'?

The answer is we are always changing. If these resources' are 'tools', and they resonate with you, then, by all means, go ahead. But they are optional. Here is an example of one we would recommend, learning Divine Peace Healing. Carla had wanted to learn how to be a Divine Peace Healing master and teach for years. Margaret refused all requests by anyone to be Divine Peace Healing 'masters'. Only she could teach it. Well, as a Reiki Master, Carla knew full well she could teach it. But she respected Margaret's wishes. 
Now she has passed on to her daughter and one other person. You have to be in person to learn it. The price is a little less than I paid to learn it. But if you'd like to learn it, you can. They are good people. 

What isn't optional, is living your life script to the fullest. You can't skip a 'lesson'. Being cheerful and accepting and willing to learn from your 'life lessons' is key to moving you forward in your Ascension and development as a soul. 

You may see some people, um, (polite cough) 'backsliding' in this regard. Well, not everyone learns at the same rate. But they will face the same lessons ultimately, in their own time. 

Take the time you need to discover your own soul.

And as a special treat, here's a new John Smallman message.  I haven't read it yet.

Just for fun, let's see how close we both match!

Now it is time to say ciao and get a little something to eat before class.


Our loving blessings to you always!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who love each other very very much.