Monday, March 15, 2021

Beware? Or Be Weary?

 



We are well into the thick of things.

On a positive note, I wish to thank all the individuals and readers who are sending out daily healings. This has been the goal of this work, to empower you into helping everyone around you, to inspire them and send blessings and healings daily. It truly warms our hearts, especially mine, as I'm still healing from the surgery.

I find I need my rest. The drain is out. But the stitches and steri-strips are tight. The whole incision stings and itches and burns.

Either way, it's worth it, as I have freedom to breathe again. The little adjustments, like getting used to thyroid supplement (yesterday I was freezing and couldn't warm up)--are simply that--adjustments.

Today is 'the ides of March', and for those of you who know your Shakespeare, this was when Julias Caesar was betrayed, even by Brutus, who was his close associate.  Fifteen March is the 'Ides'--the midpoint of the month.

I had sensed that the funeral for my cousin was coming soon. I checked with my sister, and on Saturday she confirmed that it was today. It's actually right this minute now, but it's three hours away, and I'm still pretty fresh from surgery.

I couldn't drive it, especially now in the rain. 

The flower company messed up. Our family, Italian side, was to be represented at the services. 

But, I was able to find a way to get my money back, and to have it delivered to the home. With florist service I know and trust. 

So, do not be weary of the ways of the world!

Even when things totally mess up, and your heart breaks because of it--there are ways to make things better. 

There is always a way!

Have hope.

Ross has been present, very quiet, very supportive, as I heal and go through my recovery. He's not making any demands. 

So, the purpose of this post, is reassure you that together, all of us make a team--Ross says, 'there is no 'I' in TEAM'--and together with those above and us below on terra firma--we will find our way to the awakening. 

Keep in perspective that the awakening is highly contested by those who wish to keep control over the masses. Here's an example of how the news is really getting kind of wacky--who knows what's true any more--Ben Fulford taken with a grain of salt.

So, even though it would be nice to have news that was honest, and told of the bigger picture--that's not going to happen. And as long as we continue our efforts to be loving and supportive to ourselves and each other and those who are around us--we can be confident that all of this has been factored in to the original plan, and that everything is proceeding well according to schedule for the Grand Awakening. It must be a good thing, and we must have decided long ago that it would be worth the wait.

Try not to get bogged down by the lies, and how evil the evil in the world really is. Know that everything is Illusion. And from where we are from, there is nothing like this anywhere. There is only Good. 



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Virtual Couple in 'REALITY' <3 where we are One <3