Friday, March 12, 2021

The State Of Affairs

 



Good morning! Ross and I thank you for all of the healing you have been sending on my behalf. I continue to heal and avoid pain medications. 

Ross had told me weeks and weeks ago that 'I would be having a miracle' and I totally didn't understand what on earth he was talking about. At the time...

But now I see how insidious it was, the choking off of my trachea, how the compression kept getting worse and worse. So that when I was in the mountains and later, at sea level I was struggling to get enough air!

So I can breathe!

The pressure is gone from my neck.

This is good.

The price I pay in exchange, is needing thyroid supplement, which is a very odd medicine. The pill is very tiny. And my body aches for it right before it's time to take my daily dose again. 

Right now the incision is stinging and itching. Remember Reiki isn't always 'painless'. Sometimes when it is working the wounds/areas hurt a little bit more, but then they heal faster. This is very commonly observed with Reiki healing.

The drain comes out later today. I'm pretty excited about that. I haven't changed my shirt/jacket since coming home because I didn't want to pull on it. It will be nice to be able to wear fresh clean clothes again. And taking a shower too! 

The weather here changes between sunshine, wind--not too strong, and rain. Being outside, and getting sun and fresh air has been a huge component of my healing. As well as taking naps, and having help with the household things. Anthony has been cooking and ordering food for us. It's nice to give the incision time to heal on its own.

How much time did I waste in fear of thyroid surgery, and needing to take the medication? At least six or seven years. 

The surgery itself wasn't bad because I was asleep for it. 

The recovery is three weeks. 

How does that compare to seven YEARS???

It's like nothing!

So why did I allow myself to suffer? What made me take action?

If I don't get thyroid medicine daily, I will pass. That's after a total thyroidectomy. So It's fear of Death--that old one. But remember, 'fear of Death' often blocks our ability to 'live our life' too. 

I think part of it was just not wanting to know what was going on in my neck. To act like it was going to go away. 

Part of me was waiting for a healing chamber in the physical to take care of it, too.

But it was a comment. A coworker made, and she said it with conviction. Someone asked her in the break room why she had her thyroid out, and she said, 'that was easy--I couldn't BREATHE!'

That's what started me realizing that I too, couldn't breathe, and nighttime was a struggle. I'd sit on the couch next to Anthony and he could hear me and would comment why I sounded like I had just run a big race?

So I realized I need to make a decision!

And I DID.

It needs to come out. Anything is better than where I was at and where I was heading. 

The biggest miracle is that there was a cancellation in the surgeon's schedule, which opened up something for me in less than a week. Otherwise I would have had to wait for April. 

The next biggest miracle is there was a coupon for my other medicine to prevent a DVT/PE. 

The biggest miracle of all is the support I got from my colleagues, my coworkers, my neighbors, and my family--my star family, my earth family, everyone.  I got a beautiful healing video made for me too. In every way I have felt loved and supported.


Ross

Carla is 'coming home', both to herself and others, first of all, by accepting what I have 'put on her plate' insofar as her earthly and spiritual lessons go (he touches his neck). This is a big one with the thyroid. 

The thyroid energy center has to do with communication. 

In what way is this 'off balance' that could have led to this imbalance and DIS-ease for her?

Doesn't the thyroid, in and of itself, have to do with also Carla's personal power? Her ability to fend for her self, and to throw off her enemies?

How does all of this have to do with Carla's ability to manifest?

The answer is it is multidimensional. 

What you are seeing and hearing from her, resonates with Carla's truths on The Other Side, for all of her past lives, and everything she has ever experienced with me, along with her own ones from here and now with her at this time.

It was written into her Life Contract if you will, this one, and by her dread there was no avoiding it. 

Carla had to accept that her vocal cords could have been paralyzed (a real but unlikely occurrence due to standard neuromonitoring.), she could be choking and swallowing even worse than she was before (due to her uvula being resected to 'correct her snoring'), or she could have profound neurological injury or die and be unable to support both herself and Anthony. 

And so it is. 

Nothing was more telling of the behind the scenes visual of Carla talking with her lawyer over zoom yesterday, with the drains and steristrips covering the large incision across the base of her neck. 

That in itself is connected in ways only the psychologists and the healers and those who guide the souls like myself could understand. 

Carla's patient had a tracheostomy. I'm not saying which one or how or when. Just saying. 

He looks poignant and nods.

Justice has been done, in the realm of spirit, which always leads us in the physical. 

That is enough for today.




clap! clap!


P.S. here is the Schumann http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg?fbclid=IwAR3oDcCs49DMEMAOKv0EwuIMYDFodNWaG0zgW6kJwx1OMhBwcJ3deAsINo8



Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Happy Couple