Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Nightshade in the Garden

 


There is an app I have on my phone. You take a picture of a plant and it tells you what plant it is. 

There had been some 'volunteers' in the garden, plants that looked a little like things I knew (eggplant...) but I didn't know for sure.

So I used to ask mom. This time I used the app.

It was American Nightshade.

Poison.

All of it. Especially the berries. 

I tried pulling it up, the weeds were too deep. So I have a special serrated shovel, and I dug the weeds up. There were three of them.

One was really big.

I'm not sure how they got into the garden, to be honest. 

But once I knew, that was it, and out they went before an innocent bird could even eat one of the berries.



The same was true for my thyroid. I didn't want to be dependent on meds for thyroid replacement. This is one of the few things where if you run out of pills, you die. End of story. And I'm sure it's not a pleasant death. You need thyroid to live. 

I was afraid of the scar. My neck was one of my beautiful things in my youth. I was proud of that and my waist. Age hasn't been kind to either, but I didn't want a huge scar.

In my fear, the avoidance gave time for the nodules to grow, and keep growing. 

It is insidious, not being able to breathe. It sneaks up on you. 

Until it was time. I decided it was time to take it out. I couldn't live like that any more. 

And you know what?

The breathing is worth it! Definitely worth it. And I'm seeing for myself now, the effects on myself and the home from slowly not being able to breathe. My life force was so weak before, and now it's stronger. I can keep going. I can keep walking--and talking! I can get chores done. 

It took reaching a decision to be able to move forward.

Life is like that with so many things.



What other lessons have been happening? Well, one of acceptance. That's a big one. Teenage boys don't help much around the house. Yes, I can ride him on it. But it's SO MUCH ENERGY. 

I know from other moms that once the house is set up, and not messy, if it stays clean, it's easier to keep clean. And slowly I'm heading in that direction. 

Only one more week left home before returning to work. Such is life.

I spend a lot of time asking Ross what to do? What to do next? 

He doesn't say much. But I do find I'm wanting to be creative again. I made some bracelets today. The design is called Universal Support. Next I can figure out how to put them into the website market thing for reikidoc.com. 

I trust everything is happening in the right place and time.


About Covid. Ross says to write how I feel and what I think. Well, I think another 'round' is coming. Based on the patterns of the Spanish Flu. It was 'round' three and four that were the most severe for loss of life. 

I watch the maxine. I read the original papers why no MER S or S AR S maxine. The strong hyperimmune response on preexposure to the agent/virus cause the maxind test animals to die. Every single one. Every time. 

If you have natural immunity, from surviving the virus/agent, then there is no overwhelming immune response. It's normal and well controlled. 

So I fib. I don't even say anything to anyone. One of the lessons I learned is that people who are asleep 'can't hear'. It's not my job to awaken anyone. It is my job to do what I think is right for myself and my family. Clearly, we had the real thing a year ago. We lost our sense of smell and taste. 

So I congratulate those who seek my support and congratulations on getting their hard to receive 'dance with maxine'. You can't unring a bell. What's in the system, is in the system.  

Did I get mine? I change the subject. If it comes back I let them think what they want to think about me. It's not my place. 

Those guide stones in Georgia stay clear and etched in stone in my consciousness. I'm glad I've seen them, and also, the protocols of the elders of zion. 



We watched the sequel to the Da Vinci code the other night. I laughed inwardly because I know every movie has a plot for the unawakened, and also, a deeper occult symbolism plot for the 'awake'. And the part they didn't mention, was the fifth element, Spirit. It's Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. That was the last one. I watched how the actor (I know his bloodline is Rockefeller) keeps trying to drum up sympathy for his team. 

But I also know, that the movie gave me nightmares so bad I couldn't sleep the whole night. So my soul caught something that even my Consciousness didn't 'read'. It wasn't good. 



I trust my soul.

The other day, I wanted to go to Downtown Disney. 

It was from my heart.

Our passes have expired, they don't have annual passes any more, now this Covid thing has changed everything. We waited in line almost two hours just for entrance to the shopping and restaurant area just outside of Disney theme parks. 

Disney is grim. Not like Grimm's fairy tales. There's all kinds of hidden stuff there and in the past and everything. The name of the founder was given to a Rothschild--a whole new identity. And I'm pretty sure Nick Jonas has some common DNA with young 'cough cough' Walt. 

But it's also a way of life here in Southern California, Going there to the park. It's part of 'normal'. 

While I was at Downtown Disney, we had our first meal there in ages. The last time we went, around December, we couldn't even drink water anywhere in the park masks had to be ON. The whole time. 

I noticed all the people who were there. And I sent healing from there. Reiki. To our group and to everyone there. I practiced unconditional love for them. I gave thanks for something to do.




Ross says that this is enough for today. He wants us to give you something to think about.


I asked for one more share. The surgery part. It's not like before, or sort of it was. The pre-op tests are kind of a pain. Lots of coordinating and having to be here and there. But once you get to the hospital or surgery center, it's the i.v. that's the toughest part. Once it's in, surgery is painless. 

However, recovery is not always easy. Nausea is common. I avoided painkillers to keep the nausea down. We had a special aromatherapy thing to sniff, it helped.  Being able to go pee after surgery sometimes is difficult. Again I avoided narcotics to help this be easy. And also, constipation is serious after surgery. Last time I felt my diverticula form while I was straining. So this time, Colace throughout the days before and after surgery. Avoiding narcotics. Walking walking walking. I had alpivolam (I think it's the name, brand name is Entereg). This one pill you take before bowel surgery--or any surgery--protects the gut from being slowed down by narcotics in surgery. It helped. 

The point is, if you are faced with surgery, have a strategy. Understand how your choices affect everything. Painkillers affect pain but also your GI tract too. That sort of thing.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple