Friday, May 15, 2020

Moving Forward




I am studying. Very hard.  I am learning about the global systems of control, how they connect, and how the illusion is perpetuated.

It is with sadness on my chapters I am reading I learn about how suffering and debt are cold calculated by those at the top, to create eugenic goals as well as supply 'loosh' for the fourth dimensional, off planet warden system.

Yesterday had both a low point and a high point. Last night we went to the pool, our one-year-old above ground pool, to check the filter pump. It was making a noise. I thought to unscrew the bottom of it, and Anthony thought he thought of it but really it was a little telepathy. He unscrewed it, and water came gushing out, a total flood! He tried to put it back, I tried to put it back, but the water kept flowing.

We put the little flap up, but it still had water flowing backwards through the ejection port.

I said, 'get something to cover it!' and Anthony bless his heart, picked up a small piece of marble that was flat.

I said, 'get a trash bag, like a grocery bag!'

So he went to the kitchen.

It worked.

I was able to see the mechanism of the pump, but there was a rubber gasket that didn't seem to fit. It would cause the screw to be two threads off on one side but not the other.

I prayed so hard to Ross.  To keep my cool, to be loving, no matter what.

Anthony kept apologizing and I told him not to. I told him I had been thinking of it too. It's okay.

I had a flash of insight, and put the gasket stretched around the bottom of the pump unit. It has two pieces, a pump to line up with the ejection hose, and a ring of plastic like on a mason jar for canning. Only upside down.  It was Anthony who saw the notch in the pump and lined it up with the piece of plastic to align everything.

We tried two or three times, tested for it to hold water, and there was still significant leak.

He kept saying 'we need flex seal' (a late  night TV commercial here, the kids love it. Some dude saws a boat in half and repairs it with flex seal and it works).  I knew it wouldn't work.

I also knew once the water level was below the pump we wouldn't have to worry. But the plastic bag Anthony was holding was working.

I managed to get it together, with just a little drip, and Anthony tried to plug in the pump and make it go.

It didn't go.

He was really sad. He said, 'lets enjoy the pool before it turns green and we have to take it down.'

I wasn't ready to give up. I asked to check the circuit breaker board. We looked at it together. Everything was fine.

So I said, 'let me give it one more try'. We were both in our bathing suits, but he was far from the water when I went to try the plug again.

I had faith and no connection to the outcome. Whatever it was, was. I had already told him that it's okay, I wasn't mad, our pool had been fun. Maybe we need to go to the beach more? We would take it one step at a time.

It worked.

We both went swimming.

And our neighbor came to our yard, I was surprised.

He had for me a single purple rose, that smelled beautiful. He and his wife wanted me to have it.

I wonder if they heard us with the flood? I don't know.

It is absolutely beautiful and on the dining room table in one of my favorite vases.

Never give up.

Humans are built for love. Don't let the dark ones fool you.

The dark ones kind of are everywhere, and they work like wolves in packs and have long range plans. It's scary what I am learning. But I would rather know, to have at least a working knowledge of their shenanigans. Ross was right when he said that good guy and bad guy way of looking at it was an oversimplification. In the book that's how the ASSC takes advantage of people.

The good news is that they don't understand love energy at all. None of them, not even to the highest ranks off planet.

This is why we are asked to be loving in all circumstances and situations. This is how we are making progress. And how with help of our teams, love shall overcome.

Here's a message from Ross for everyone--to enjoy--https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/most-are-going-to-experience-a-new-sense-of-freedom-of-sovereignty/.

Our big Covid win at work is to get to keep our call room, once used for the Covid intubation call, now for the First call in house anesthesiologist. This will save me thousands of dollars in hotel expenses a year. It is a good win!


Ross

Look at her eyes. How many of you have looked in the eyes of a little girl, like the one in the photo?

They know everything. Honest, they can see right through you. They know when you are lying, they know when you are happy, there is something open and honest and simple about how they view the world.  Where everyone is a friend. There is no such thing as an enemy. And a big strong daddy is going to protect her from every little harm, with the exception of the possible skinned knee from learning to roller skate or to ride the bicycle.

I want you to get in touch with that inner knowing.

That part of you--feminine or masculine--who knew by sensing and feeling the energies--before life and education got in the way--is going to awaken.

It's been a long time, and the results are going to be worth it!





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
We are with you.  No questions asked. No judgement. No worries. Just our hearts and souls which are from Heaven.