Monday, May 18, 2020

...Enough....is....Enough



I love myself enough to love myself enough....

There really isn't anything more important to say, than to take this phrase, and write it down, and repeat it to yourself over and over and over.

That's how we get through Ascension intact, with all of our mind and body and soul together.


Yesterday's highlight was in the afternoon. I was in the pool and the garden the whole entire day, almost until sunset. The weather is nice here. And for several times this month, I've put on my bathing suit and worn it the entire day. The joy and the freedom I have in spending days like this goes back to my earliest years. Normal, here outside of Los Angeles and in the greater metro area, is to spend days like this in the yard or at the beach. Enough said.

I did find time to go through my two boxes Spirit told me to go through. It felt good to release a lot of things I just didn't need any more. I actually went through three boxes. Visually it looks much better to get the boxes out.

I also found some important things I needed. There was a book, A Guide For The Advanced Soul:  A Book Of Insight.

The directions for the book are to hold a problem in your mind. Open this book to any page and there will be your answer.

I did this at the end of the day, and here is what I got:

Your subconscious mind has the answer:

If you are confronted with a problem
and you cannot see an immediate answer,
assume that your subconscious has the 
solution and is waiting to reveal it to you.

If the answer does not come, turn the
problem over to your deeper mind
prior to sleep. Keep on turning your request
over to your subconscious until the 
answer comes.

The response will be a certain 'feeling',
an inner awareness, whereby you
know what to do. Guidance in all things
comes as the still small voice within:
     It reveals all.

Brian Adams, How To Succeed

I did the exercise.

When I woke up, this is what was playing in my mind, I actually woke up to this song right before the alarm:




My timer just rang.

I'll leave you to imagine the rest of the story.

Big day at work, I get to do some of my favorite cases to do.

Did I exercise this morning? Yes, at the barre. I feel good.

And in those boxes?

LOL.

Archangel Michael's laminated card, you know the nice ones from the crystal shop that cost like eight dollars?

And all of my photos from performances from ballet. I've been onstage a handful of times. 

(I loved every second of being onstage, especially those few moments right before the curtain goes up and you can hear the audience...)

And my astrology report from August 24, 2004--which included Edgar Cayce past life and in between life analysis. As I was reading it before falling asleep, I smiled. Not only was it correct, but now I remember most of the ones that are mentioned. <3





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who cross the dimensions <3