Saturday, April 13, 2019

Metamorphosis



Who are you?

This is the question to ask yourself in the coming days, weeks, months, years.

Who are you and who do you wish to become?

It all has to do with our energy.

We are incarnate Divine Creator Beings living in a sacred space inside our bodies. And by extension, our homes where we house our bodies are sacred. As well as the families we nurture, our careers and interests and who we are in our heart of hearts...

I see this clearly because of the move. I am in the midst of great personal change in my living situation. Ross told me he had a gift for me on Thursday night. Indeed, there was. I met the new neighbors who had purchased the house next door to our old one. New sales means new comparable values and also it means greater likelihood for sale of our own old home. (There was also a SOLD sign down behind my old home, down the hill, next to another dear neighbor's house.)

It has been ten weeks of complete and total disruption in my personal life to accomplish this move. And it's not over yet. The first month was completing all the forms in order to complete the loan and escrow. The second has been taking care of our 'stuff'.

I see clearly that homes have more energy when nearly empty because then and only then do they foster the power to nurture our creative ability. It's like a blank slate.

And I see clearly how I completely overdid it with the 'things'--so many duplicates of everything, so much extra due to a belief in LACK.

For example, I can barely walk in the bathroom area because of all the old medicines and toiletries from the old house I need to sort through.

I also see I don't want to throw out, I want to use up, because I don't want to be wasteful. At the moment, I'm going through the old hotel size shampoos, conditioners, body washes and lotions when I shower.  The good part is I can see and I am aware of it.

Who am I?

Now that is a good question. The answer is, I'm not the same person I was twenty or thirty years ago, and I 'm also not the person I am yet to be.  In my daily life I have work and outside interests. The challenge is to allow the interests to prioritize in this new home. Cooking, gardening, entertaining, being active--these are my priorities. I also want to read and do puzzles and relax as much as possible. We have four years here while Anthony is in high school. Then after that, let's see.

In my old home, I was sick and tired of moving for my career training and living in crappy apartments. I wanted a home and roots and this was the only way I could afford it.

We are not meant to have roots. We are not plants. We have feet. And we are Divine Creator Beings. A home is a shell. It is not an extension of your personality--we would like to believe that, in a way it is because like clothing it is how we choose to present ourselves to others.  But it is not US in our heart of hearts. Many beautiful and important passages of life will take place in the home.

The point is, people are more important than things.  Value the personal experience. Starting with yourself.

Our countdown is sixty-five.

I can barely read anything out there. I have no interest and no tolerance for deception. I can see since I have studied, the hand that guides the media and the narrative. It is totally loud and clear. It's censoring this and erasing that and making information, true information very difficult to find. Truthstream media has a good episode--on how search engines control the truth. She compares major ones to DuckDuckGo.

If you look at the truth truth, behind all the smoke and mirrors, things are smashing ahead by leaps and bounds. The one graph of the frequencies of the earth have more and more white for longer bursts. And at work? People are showing me their pictures of orbs, they are asking me to see their aura for them, they are wanting to buy me candles with crystals in them (they think it's 'something new' and I smile and am polite, the concept has been around for twenty years...)...everyone pretty much is open to these things.

And on my twenty-four hour call, the scheduler gave me the chip of a crystal from her own badge holder to help me through, and it did. It was very high frequency.

If you stop to think about it, these are people who are 'sleepwalking' spiritually, and 'sleepwalking' towards their own awakening without the hooks and illusions and stupid TV programming and entertainment making a dent in their emergence of their intuition and interest in developing their intuitive connection with the world of spirit and nature.  In other words, what TWDNHOBIAH are 'selling' is not enough to squelch that growing desire to know more, to learn more, to talk about their new experiences.  These are people who watch TV every day. These are people who think that TWDNHOBIAH actually do have their best interest at heart.

So bloom where you are planted. Know that your awareness is just enough to ease and guide these souls into the New. And if you stack them side by side, New and Old, the Old is something they will quickly lose interest. It's that way with everything. It always is. Why? Because we are Divine Creator Beings, incarnate as humans, who have a burning desire to create--to have fun--to build connections---and to heal and make this world a better place. No programming can erase that. No fancy scalar wave electronic system can override it. It truly cannot be stopped. Not even with time travel technology.

That is enough for today. I will also post another link in a separate file, for a new and improved Divine Healing Codes app with greater functionality--which has been generously volunteered by Jorge Lugo the creator who has wanted to make the Divine Healing Codes more available to you.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple