Friday, April 5, 2019

Don't Get Caught In The Rain; Bring a Jacket

Beautiful scenic straight way of route 73 from east to west coast of South Island New Zealand



Ross titled this. He's smiling.

I was going to write about the beauty I am beginning to see, now that I am awake and have Spirit Eyes that See...

The other day I was looking through my old High School yearbooks, and my Medical School one too. I was amazed at the stories each of my classmates were living. Now that I am older, I understand that some didn't have the same set of circumstances you automatically assumed because we were in a nice area.  Some had difficult parents. Some had poverty. Some had major health issues. Some had to help raise their younger brothers and sisters. Some had learning disabilities and challenges to overcome. Some had language barrier as they had just come from a faraway land. 

I was impressed with the beauty of the smiles and the innocence, and thankful for the courage that I could see now through the lens of time. 

I read with great interest all the things people wrote in my yearbooks. I think that's what touched my heart the most. I enjoyed looking where they wrote it--in the margins or over a photo or on the end pages that were blank. 

Yesterday was my distant cousin's birthday. She has special needs. Her mom worked so hard for her when she was little that Kayla even needed therapy to help her eyes learn to track a moving object. I recall her in many Spica casts--her little legs fixed out at an angle  to help her hip develop properly. I had no clue it was her birthday. But she sent me a friend request on FB. I was like, WOW! What a beautiful thing. Kayla has completed high school and even gone to a special needs program at a local college. I have seen her at a family wedding too. You see, when my grandmother died, she and grandpa had a special clause in the will for all the money to go to the surviving children. They had assumed that my dad would die of heart disease young, and leave my mom with nothing. Actually, it was my aunt on Kayla's side who predeceased her mom. So her husband was very angry, and Kayla's father and the widower and I think one more son cut all ties with my dad and the rest of the family. Now we have peace and everyone is in touch, but many years were lost. Thankfully, the youngest son thought family was more important than money, that the decision of his father was 'stupid' (his words) and he kept contact with us all along. After all, it was grandma and grandpa's decision, not the heirs, for it to be like that. 

To me, Kayla is especially beautiful. Her soul shines brightly in a challenging life, and her smile brings joy. Also, the dedication of her mother really is incredible to see. Who would have thought it possible?

At work, it's absolutely incredible. At the surgery center people ask me what their auras are looking like for the day, right in the open. No sneaking around for spiritual things! I have someone wanting a free bracelet and another one. (I make one free for everyone I work with if they ask, and nurses rates are discounted for subsequent bracelets. I also discounted more for the scrub techs. ) He wants one also for his mom, and Spirit suggested I make a free sun catcher for the family. It turns out his niece would enjoy it, and she lives with them. I called it a 'rainbow maker' because when the sun hits it it's very beautiful and dazzling to see. It was a new concept for him. Spirit is always on point, and I am very grateful for this.

He asked me what stone I will use, and where do I need him to be to read his aura? 

I was taken aback.

I said, 'spirit helps me to make them.'

He clarified. 'So you read them remotely?'

I said, 'I'm not sure how I do it but I just KNOW what is the right stone or combination of stones for you when I look through my supplies'.

In the break room I  had just given a free Howlite one not made by me--it's a two hole bead one that's from the supplier--to the number two boss for his wife who is having troubles at work for her temper. She's a pharmacist. So I said, 'this one is good for people who are easily frustrated and upset'.  I didn't say to check her blood sugar because people who have early diabetes tend to get angry over everything. My grandfather did it and so did my friend another mom. 

What I was struck by was how the boss never pays, or helps, but the tech who makes the least (and is not the one who has the crush on me)--gave me cash that day, right in my pocket, to show he is good for his word. 

That gesture--to show he is good on his word--has touched me deeply and really helped me to understand that my role here on earth isn't an easy one but it IS making a difference. At work once the free bracelets stopped all of the nurses didn't order more. Even a few. I have all these supplies and it's my time and everyone thinks I just get these resources for them out of the air! (perhaps I will once I Ascend, right?). They also don't really understand the service I provide. These bracelets will help you through a phase of your soul learning. It will adapt your energy. But as your energy shifts towards the goal, you will have another lesson and your vibration will need to adapt again towards the next goal. I liken it to the arch wires on the teeth when you have braces. Energetically we tighten your braces and help you move with grace and ease until the next appointment. <3 <3 <3

Same thing with the Gaia Sophia Earth Magic readings. Spirit helps me pick the cards. Anyone can buy the deck. But Spirit gave me the layout and directs the answers to the questions to help you through your next phase in life, like the bracelets. They take a little more time because I prepare a full report for you with every card picked. It's  something I do for myself to get me through, and that's why I make it available to others who are interested.

And always, Spirit is helping me. Always, always, always. 

Good news! The app is ready for release, the developer says. I haven't been home long enough to download it. But I'm so very very very deeply grateful for his efforts and the efforts of my pioneer developer who made the one for Android. I will make a video to show you how everything works once I have it set.

The new house has been taking much of my time. After a full day of work, I head to the old house, and bring more things. Yesterday was my first day off, and I took care of tasks in the new home. I cleaned Anthony's room and the bathroom. I straightened out the kitchen. 

I brought out the elephant collection. 

In medical school, I told a woman in the office who was my friend, Ruth, that I was giving things away and when I do I always include something I like. That way two people can enjoy it, not just one. Many people give things they don't want to charity but I give things I want to keep too.

It touched her deeply.

And she decided to share her elephant collection with me. Glass elephants with the trunk up for good luck. She said they were very expensive.

When I moved the last time I put them in a box, and now fifteen years later, it was a time capsule when I unpacked it. With eBay, I was able to look up the value of the elephants. I think the best one was the Limoges at perhaps twenty five dollars. The rest were like, three dollars now. Times change, and Swedish Crystal elephants aren't in demand. But in the kitchen window, in the sunshine, they are so beautiful! I'm thankful Spirit said I could display them. It was like meeting old friends again. I had packed some other things in that box too, special things. And there's a few who I am going to share because I want two people to like them, not just me. 

I was surprised I had Swarovski back then, little love birds on a branch, four of them. That one is worth sixty-three dollars but I paid way more for that back then. It sparkles in the sun and makes me smile, so I think it will stay.

It's a good lesson.

It's time to pack the lunches and get some breakfast and start my day.

Ross's message in the title is 'be prepared'. It's no trouble to bring a jacket with you even on a beautiful day. You never know when a rain cloud might hit. Be ready for anything. 




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins